EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Announcer: Goooooooooooooooood Morning, today we're starting off the day with a pumpkin boat regatta. So please everyone, grab your life jackets and arm floaties. Our ref @squaretaper LIT AF PE isn't a great swimmer so they won't be able to save you if your pumpkin capsizes.

@RBHeadge PE smirks, they don't need no sticking flotation device. They're a fish and a very strong swimmer. A plan hatches as all of the contestants line up on the dock next to their pumpkins.

Announcer: Alright everyone, please hope in your pumpkins so our aides @MadamPirate PE, @Roarbark, @squaretaper LIT AF PE, @civilrobot, and @tj_PE can push you off the dock. Please be careful to not attract my pet, @blybrook PE - they're somehow still hungry.

The athletes hop into their pumpkins. @JayKay PE squeals in disgust - "MINE IS STILL SLIMY! I'm covered in pumpkin goop! ECK!"

The howitzer fires - the race is on!!

The athletes are paddling their pumpkins with fervor, trying to get to the flag to turn around. All of a sudden, there's a splash near @RBHeadge PE 's pumpkin - @SaltySteve looks over and sees that their pumpkin is EMPTY! "Where did fish guy go?!" @SaltySteve screeches.

*thud*
"Oh my paddle just hit something..." exclaimed @txjennah PE

@jean15paul_PE points at the water "Look at that! It's @RBHeadge PE ! I think you hit them with your paddle @txjennah PE !"

@RBHeadge PE was killed - they were a doper (mafia)

The group continues the event since they have to get their pumpkins back to the docks anyway. @JayKay PE reaches the docks first with @NikR_PE not too far behind. @JayKay PE hops out of their pumpkin onto the dock only to be taken out at the knees by the announcer's pet bear, @blybrook PE - @JayKay PE is covered in pumpkin goop and pumpkin soothes an upset tummy. @blybrook PE has been constipated since they consumed @DuranDuran

@JayKay PE was an athlete (regular townie)

@NikR_PE in a last ditch effort to be a good person tired to save @JayKay PE from the bear. Unfortunately the bear's best wolf friend, @Roarbark had come for a visit. And due to pack behavior, @Roarbark had to step in to protect @blybrook PE 's bak - it was furry bro code. @Roarbark leapt at @NikR_PE tearing out their throat.

@NikR_PE was a doper (mafia).

The remaining players are @SaltySteve @jean15paul_PE @txjennah PE

Town wins.

Yayyyy good game u guys what an amazing town team... so much analysis ... amazing everyone I was Excited just seeing the team work in the end! Its confusing why cop was not killed by mafia once he declared himself...

Yayyyy good game u guys what an amazing town team... so much analysis ... amazing everyone I was Excited just seeing the team work in the end! Its confusing why cop was not killed by mafia once he declared himself...
Because they knew that would fail if the doc was still alive. Which no one could have known, since she was a nightkill.

Latest posts

Back