EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Could be, could not be. Nightkill roles aren't revealed. However the likely case is he was a regular wizard unless he was an auror or mediwiz.
I thought the night kills were always revealed like the last game otherwise won't we keep shooting in the dark each voting.

Post 1000!!!!!
1/141/131/12
Vote CountPlayerVotes forVoted forVoted for
BlueBlueprint_PELyceeFruit PE(10)
jean15paul_PELyceeFruit PE(5)NikR_PE(2)
beccabun PELyceeFruit PE(14)LyceeFruit PE(7)
Dothracki PETrickShotG(2)TrickShotG(3),LyceeFruit PE(16)JayKay PE(1)
NikR_PELyceeFruit PE(12)
txjennah PE
MadamPirate PELyceeFruit PE(8)JayKay PE(3)
JayKay PELyceeFruit PE(7)chart94(6)
squaretaper LIT AF PELyceeFruit PE(9)jean15paul_PE(5)
EyehatethePEexamRoarbark(1)jean15paul_PE(1), LyceeFruit PE(11)
SaltyStevesquaretaper LIT AF PE(2)
1Roarbarkjean15paul_PE(17)
vhab49_PELyceeFruit PE(6)chart94(4)
harshaPEAZLyceeFruit PE(15)
1TrickShotG
LyceeFruit PEXLyceeFruit PE(4)
DuranDuranXLyceeFruit PE(13)chart94(8)
chart94XX
Town Vote:LyceeFruit PEchart94
Mafia Kill:DuranDuranX

Attachments

• SnJ.gif
    SnJ.gif
    69.8 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
Do you have a good reason? My vote is placed very loosely and up for grabs.
Could have been a carefully placed trap, but I noticed that Trickshot did not log in at least a day before the previous night when there was no night kill. He also has not been very active, which could be suspicious.

My working theory....

The mafia not making a nightkill seems like a rookie mistake. Wondering if the mafia is made up of noobs. I guess it could be players who tend to be inactive.

Who are the new players here? @BlueBlueprint_PE @EyehatethePEexam @harshaPEAZ @TrickShotG
🤔
You're calling me sus? After I so recently aligned myself to you and avenged your would-be voter! You're definitely not getting an invite to my birthday party.

You're calling me sus? After I so recently aligned myself to you and avenged your would-be voter! You're definitely not getting an invite to my birthday party.
I mean I don't have any strong suspicions, but you're on the list. LOL

Could have been a carefully placed trap, but I noticed that Trickshot did not log in at least a day before the previous night when there was no night kill. He also has not been very active, which could be suspicious.
This is pretty good logic and matches with my theory of mafia being new players.
@RBHeadge PE I vote for @TrickShotG

On one hand, I want to go this route, on the other...I kinda want to just play it out. We've had previously rounds where someone 'suicided' due to life or other issues, which I think is part of the game, where we all dogpile lynched so they'd be able to leave. I think @txjennah PE did it once, due to work getting super busy, and @Unintended Max P.E. does it almost every round.

I don't like thinking that my votes counted for nothing. If that was the case I feel like the entire first night should be allowed to replay.
No one let me not play when I didn't want to. Just kill her like y'all did me.

Latest posts

Back