EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
welcome back
Thanks!!! Sorry I just dipped out mid game. Shit got crazy then it got dead then I just had no motivation to even think about PE related stuff. 

I was gonna tag you in the spam thread, but you haven't been around. Good to see you! How's things?
I was in my email and saw yall going back and forth in the gtalk thread.

I can neither confirm nor deny that to be true.

Missed you guys.

Wait. I wasn’t sure if we were doing a big group one or more?

I can do whatever everyone else wants to do. 
If before Dec 1st, I'm out.  I can't vote for @JayKay PEanyway if she's mod.  😂  I'll be happy to be a NPC.

I'll play after the 1st though.  I'll need something during the 7-10 WTTS.

Wait. I wasn’t sure if we were doing a big group one or more?

I can do whatever everyone else wants to do. 
A quick 1 week game might not be a bad idea next week. Then as more newbies post in the WttS we can recruit them for a massive game the following week.

If before Dec 1st, I'm out.  I can't vote for @JayKay PEanyway if she's mod.  😂  I'll be happy to be a NPC.

I'll play after the 1st though.  I'll need something during the 7-10 WTTS.
You'll probably have your results the morning of Dec 7 or 8.*

*Jan 5th in Pennsylvania or Georgia.

Lol, I could mod this week for a quick round, but it wouldn't be a normal "jaykay" round.  Work became a shitshow, so I'm trying to get as much done as possible before my RDO this Friday.

@RBHeadge PE, @squaretaper LIT AF PE, @ChebyshevII PE, @vhab49_PE, @chart94, @DuranDuran, @SaltySteve, @LyceeFruit PE, @tj_PE, @Roarbark, @txjennah PE, @Dothracki, @blybrook PE, @rebecca1, @NikR_PE, @jean15paul_PE, @MadamPirate PE, @Unintended Max, P.E. (because bffs), @Road Guy (if you want to attempt).

AND ANYONE ELSE WHO WANTS TO JOIN.  I'll start a game on Tuesday.

200.gif

Back