EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okay.  So 15 people means 3 mafia.  We didn't get one the first night, which is normal.  6 people didn't vote last night, but one got killed.  Chart used the same excuse as txj, so squintiest of eyes.  RBH didn't vote the first day, which means they're prob a normal townie.  Square voted for tj, and was the first vote, which isn't normally what they do as maf.  TJ instead of retaliating and voting for square, which would have had majority/easy kill, voted for txj

Neutral ++    RBHeadge, Square
What in the world does Neutral ++ mean?

I'M A SPITEFUL BITCH
No you're not; you're a sweetie :)

Okay.  So 15 people means 3 mafia.  We didn't get one the first night, which is normal.  6 people didn't vote last night, but one got killed.  Chart used the same excuse as txj, so squintiest of eyes.  RBH didn't vote the first day, which means they're prob a normal townie.  Square voted for tj, and was the first vote, which isn't normally what they do as maf.  TJ instead of retaliating and voting for square, which would have had majority/easy kill, voted for txj
I like the analysis @JayKay PE. One correction though. @RBHeadge PE doesn't vote of day 1 if he's normal or mafia. The only time I remember him voting on day 1 he was the cop, so he had intel.

Back