EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do we all get cool townie jobs? I want to be the blacksmith!

Also how does this work. How do we decide who to kill? Is it just random? There must be some strategy, right?

<<Sorry if you explained this already. I dozed off.
Everyone will vote before 9 pm central. Those with the most votes will be lynched. The mafia will select someone throughout the night to 'wack'. The game ends when all mafia or townies have been eliminated. 

Yeah, I think I understand the mechanics of the game, but not the strategy? 
strategy is fluid. we never know how many mafia there are until the game is over. right now we pretty much have no clues. 

I'm slightly offended that I'm being randomly attacked by RB (SUSPICIOUS) and I just got my shit stolen in real life so come on give me a break. 

I can't be the town handywoman anymore because all ma tools be gone. so gone.
Awe, sorry for you tools being stolen. But YAY, I get to be the blacksmith

(because I'm black and I like the movie "Mr. and Mrs. Smith")

Last edited by a moderator:
Awe, sorry for you tools being stolen. But YAY, I get to be the blacksmith

(because I'm black and I like the movie "Mr. and Mrs. Smith")
destroying-the-house2.jpg

Not mafia like at all...

My reaction is because saying leggy leggy is still making me feel uncomfortable.
Then I shall never speak of it again!

@jean15paulThey're naming their kid Atlas?  Like, the guy who holds up the round thing?  The thing that famously shrugged?  Oooof.  Hard roll for that kid.

Then I shall never speak of it again!

@jean15paulThey're naming their kid Atlas?  Like, the guy who holds up the round thing?  The thing that famously shrugged?  Oooof.  Hard roll for that kid.
Apparently it's a name that's been gaining popularity recently. (at least that's what he tells me)
At least the kid gets his own emoji 🗺️

Back