EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@Dothracki  @tj_PE I established last round that I'm not answering questions about whether or not I'm mafia.  My actions will reveal whether or not I'm a townie, not by answering questions like that.  

@ChebyshevII PE I vote for @RBHeadge PE
that's fine. i ask everyone the same question. You hadn't made any actions to go off of though so that's kind of a hard declaration to make (this statement also applies to others who have the same philosophy, btw)

ohh yeah, its Oktoberfest season. I can finally get "German" food nearby!
Cool! But...Oktoberfest is supposed to be in Sept... :rotflmao:

I know that, you know that. But dumbass Americans still make October the month for (fake) German food.

I haven't done my annual to Austria work-stint in three years and I need my schnitzel fix somehow.

The town went looking for @DuranDuran but couldn't find him anywhere. Someone remembered he had a dentist appointment, so they checked there. All they found there was a pair of teeth, freshly cleaned. A test confirmed they did, indeed, belong to him.

@DuranDuran was killed during the night.

Remaining players: @txjennah PE @Dothracki @MadamPirate PE @jean15paul_PE @RBHeadge PE @LyceeFruit PE @tj_PE @NikR_PE
At least he'll have time more to study... sorry @DuranDuran

I know that, you know that. But dumbass Americans still make October the month for (fake) German food.

I haven't done my annual to Austria work-stint in three years and I need my schnitzel fix somehow.
I made schnitzel once. Burned my hand

Back