EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry for the late update.  This government employee actually doing work, whaaaaaaat?

---

The beeping in the emergency room seemed to be getting louder and louder as the time went on.

"Doctor, are you sure there is nothing you can do for him?" asked @LyceeFruit PE tearfully from the visitor's chair.  Their handkerchief was soaked, makeup looking completely untouched, and the air around them seemed to have some sort of Vaseline smear.  In fact, only @LyceeFruit PE, the doctor (a bear with literally a stethoscope hanging around its neck), and the comatose patient @DuranDuran were in focus if you had looked through the viewing window.

The bear snuffed at a nearby cotton ball before swallowing it in one bite. 

@LyceeFruit PE burst into hysterics and threw themselves on @DuranDuran's prone body, causing them to begin convulsing.

The beeping became faster and faster before abruptly stopping-What, no!  Could it be!  Was our lead player finally succumbing to the lifelong disease they had their whole life?

@LyceeFruit PE sat back, eyes dry, and a cruel smirk lit up their features in a different manner.  "Finally things are going according to plan," they said, purse opening so they could pull open a powder compact and touch up their face.  "Everyone said I shouldn't have hired you, Dr. @blybrook PE, that you were washed up and would never be able to cure my husband.  Little did they know, that was the point."

They snapped the compact closed, face restored to the beauty they were known for.  "Now I can finally run off with @jean15paul_PE who has two first names, which makes them obviously better, and use all the embezzled funds that @DuranDuran accumulated as an international man of mystery to start my alpaca farm."  @LyceeFruit PE stood, began preparing themselves for their second performance for the nurses outside (who obviously didn't come into the room because there was a bear?), only to pause-

Was that...was that the heart monitor starting up again?

They spun in disbelief, finding that Dr. @blybrook PE had performed an emergency tracheotomy on @DuranDuran's non-responsive body, removed the piece of tortellini that had been causing their reoccurring illness, and had already neatly stitched everything back together!  AND WITH NO BLOOD.  Amazing how they did all of that so quickly!

The bear turned and blinked at @LyceeFruit PE, "Не недооценивай меня" the bear grumbled, and they didn't know if they were more surprised by a bear speaking or the fact that it had wrapped up the season finale so perfectly.

We'll find out on tomorrow's episode of "Dr. Bear: Road to Redemption".

@DuranDuran was saved by the doctor last night.

The remaining players are:

@DuranDuran@txjennah PE@squaretaper LIT AF PE@jean15paul_PE@Roarbark@Dothracki@tj_PE@LyceeFruit PE@NikR_PE@Road Guy, and @Audi driver, P.E.
Yay for the doctor save. :)

Boo for me not getting to run of with @LyceeFruit PE :(

(not directed at anyone, i just realized i hadn't said it this round i don't think!!!)

hey @DuranDuran how ya feeling today? 
Wife's family - Much better, almost 100% recovered

Wife - About 90% or more.  Has all her senses back

Me - About 85%.  Still some fatigue.  I have some of my taste back (can taste when something is sweet.  I can tell if something is salty or not, just can't tell what it is lol).  I still can't smell at all.  I'm slowly feeling better and better each day though.

Son - No symptoms whatsoever.  Been completely asymptomatic the entire time.

So overall I'd say we're going great!  Last week was awful.  This week has been much better.  I'm still under quarantine and report back to the office on Monday.  

Thanks for asking!

Back