EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
*dead and having no impact on who votes for who, but mildly interested in seeing how this ends*

uCQmDzCvmhdC_Ax79b2xpir8tMM476bZb6CCXpe50l5WdsWE0Df4bBNK_Duu8sHXn6rl_4qVIlmM6oavRf8vXF-dmBEGTI9mi5Vqu9qf1ybZrA-pD5luQSMswuElQOdGFPWtal2zQHg5qgzy4X24UYT5M4oANw

@DuranDuran, I can see why you think I am maf. But it should be evident that TXJ is the one that led the mod against TJ. I based my vote on the voting patterns as per my post. We need to be lynch a mafia today or else we may lose (Assuming there are 2 mafia remaining). 

@MadamPirate PE, I vote for @txjennah PE
tj had a very poor voting record for a townie, having killed off two others, and leading the charge for killing off the doctor.  Of the remaining players, she was one of the more likely targets. 

As @blybrook PE was getting ready to leave the scene with @tj_PE’s body, he received another phone call. The convenience store camera across the street from @tj_PE’s body dump caught the murderer on camera, and a team was going to make an arrest. @blybrook PE silently fistpumped while getting the address and peeled out to go to the location where the suspect was to be apprehended.

When he arrived at the scene, there were police cars everywhere and a perimeter had been established. @blybrook PE checked in with one of the officers and found out that the perp had walked out his front door, caught wind of the officers and darted back inside. The suspect then started shooting at the police cars from an upstairs window. SWAT was getting ready to make entry.

@blybrook PE made himself comfortable behind a cruiser, hopeful that the SWAT team would apprehend the suspect. His hopes were dashed when he heard the radio squawk to life as the SWAT team engaged @NikR_PE. A rush of gunfire, then silence for a moment. @blybrook PE stared at the radio, as if he could force the officers inside the house to speak. Moments later, a confirmation that @NikR_PE had committed suicide by cop.  

@NikR_PE was mafia.

Remaining players: @Dothracki @txjennah PE @DuranDuran @chart94

Back