EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Vote update:

@SaltySteve (lycee)

1  @ChebyshevII PE(duran)

1 @Audi driver, P.E. (MP)

1 @DuranDuran (chebs)

FYI, I'm getting ready for dinner/going out for a bit, so I apologize for not updating votes after this (maybe) until time.  I will try to update on my phone but we'll see about that since the notifications are shit on the mobile platform still.

Ugh, I dunno who to vote for. The first couple days are just shots in the dark. @RBHeadge PE any thoughts?
I'm inclined to agree. The first day is just noise... until it isn't. If I squint I might see a couple of potential mafia members based on first day actions but that's all circumstantial evidence. I feel like I'm always saying this the first couple days, but we need more data.

I'm inclined to agree. The first day is just noise... until it isn't. If I squint I might see a couple of potential mafia members based on first day actions but that's all circumstantial evidence. I feel like I'm always saying this the first couple days, but we need more data.
tenor.gif

FYI, sorry to party poop, but prob not going to get write up tonight/it’ll be combined with the mafia kill tomorrow morning. I’m super tired and a couple drinks didn’t help combined with heat. Also, we’re def not playing over the weekend, so I’m going to try and post a combined mafia+lynching tomorrow around noon/1pm. Lynching for Friday will be written up but mafia will not be posted until Monday morning. 

Also, since there seems to be a five way tie, I’m going to randomize a battle royale instead of rock, paper, scissors, to determine who gets knocked off. Unless someone else votes in the three minutes left. 

Last edited by a moderator:
👻

Also I think the maf killing me was not only rude but also useless.  People rarely follow my votes and I don't analysisize! (at least logically) 

At least I have a flower by my grave.. 

👻

Note I said a flower

Come on people! Cut some hydrangeas from my yard! 

Back