EB Art Museum

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Capt Worley PE

Run silent, run deep
Reaction score
This is a good place to submit your paint art. Here's the first couple of "The Award" series.

I'll start my contributions with my greetings from America's most unknown tropical island territory:

hafaadaibitches-495zdlmu7.jpeg

THE TRUTH ABOUT HAPPY FEETS:

happyfeet-496c32v5y.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd answer that, but a true artist doesn't respond to such questions, and leaves it open to the interpretation and enjoyment of the viewer.

great thread!

Motion to delete all posts other than art itself. including this one!

(maybe add this rule to the first post)

discussion of the art should take place on the 5000 post thread.

^^Nah, I think we should leave the discussion in place. My guess, based on my browsing habits at other forums I read much less frequently, is that most people will NOT ever look at the 5,000 post thread. Besides, I don't necessarily plan to post all my artwork in the 5,000 post thread. Happy Feet, for instance, is only posted here in the museum, as I feel it is museum-worthy.

I call this one ....

Lady Views Goatse for First Time on YouTube from Small Minnesota Town (e.g. no cable connection) ...

JR

In honor of my lunch, which I am headed out to eat,

STILL LIFE WITH CHICKEN:

stilllifewithcheeken-496s2zps1.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
So....Did the one-eyed penguin with 2 eyebrow, and his beak on the side of his head peck his self to death?

D-Leg: looks like you have a hidden talent. Picassos are worth millions these days (oh yeah he's dead isn't he).

Back