Dont end up like this guy..

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We did have problems with some of our archives when we launched the new website. Here's a PDF of the Licensure Exchange article from June 2007.

Page_5_from_LEx_June_07_for_Web.pdf
Thanks Mr. Miller. The article has your screen name slightly wrong. So, whatever happened to the candidate? Did his state board allow him to re-take the exam? (just curious)

Thanks Mr. Miller. The article has your screen name slightly wrong. So, whatever happened to the candidate? Did his state board allow him to re-take the exam? (just curious)
I can't speak for Tim, but my strong guess is HELL NO! You get one crack at ethics, and once you screw that up, no state board should allow you to sit for the exam.

Is it ok to say something like, my exam seemed to have more question on topic blah-blah than I thought it would?

Or, my exam had questions on (some subtopic of blah-blah not explicitly listed on the topics page)?

It's almost better to just say nothing at all. But if you have to say something, be very vague, and general. Here are some acceptable comment:

I thought the exam was harder than I was expecting. I am kicking myself because I missed an easy one. I'm stoked because there were some questions that I totally nailed!

Is it ok to say something like, my exam seemed to have more question on topic blah-blah than I thought it would?

Or, my exam had questions on (some subtopic of blah-blah not explicitly listed on the topics page)?

No Rambo...Don't do it!!!!!!!!!!

:bump:

This topic is a good reminder for post exam chitchat...

With the PE exam a few days away all test takers should take the time to read this thread.

Best of luck to all test takers and please remember your NCEES agreement.

:bump:

or don't. and give us all something to point and laugh at.

BlaringWavyKillerwhale.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Back