Does it stop?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
W

whitley85

Does this obsession with this exam ever stop? I'm checking this board 5 times a day. I keep thinking about different problems, was this right, was that right? What will the cut score be? Should I just start studying again now? I can't do this for two more months. What do I need to do to quit thinking about this stupid exam!!!!!

Yeah, i love everyone here, but i think im starting to lose my mind with all this.....

(BUT FOR SOME **** REASON, my addiction pre-test is still my addiction...)

I may have to go cold turkey...

I am afraid that it doesn't ... you can all go watch a movie (The Departed was Great) or Rake the leaves, etc....

You should be on your 3rd try....LIKE ME! after a while, you kinda get numb to it all, I'm really not even thinking about it, except when I get bored and drop in here to see what others are saying. My good news is, either way, I won't be worrying about it in April (because I can't take it in April if I didn't pass) :watch:

it could be worse, i'm not concered about my score but thats because i know i didn't pass. But for some reason i'm not really upset, maybe because it was my first attempt and at least i learned that it is passable, eventually. I think april is it.

as a famous man once said....

The waiting is the hardest part

Every day you see one more card

You take it on faith, you take it to the heart

The waiting is the hardest part

T. Petty

:D

Does this obsession with this exam ever stop? I'm checking this board 5 times a day. I keep thinking about different problems, was this right, was that right? What will the cut score be? Should I just start studying again now? I can't do this for two more months. What do I need to do to quit thinking about this stupid exam!!!!!
ditto

Once you get the congratulations letter in the mail, it will all finally stop. :true:

this brings back memories. bad memories. for the first couple weeks, i was going nuts waiting for the results and was thinking about the exam nonstop and hitting this site every hour. a month later, i got used to waiting, but still checked the mailbox everyday hoping to see something. Then the month that results were to come in, my anxiety level skyrocketed. so this is what you guys have to look forward to. hopefully this will be the last time you have to go through that ride. good luck to everyone.

The wait is finally getting better for me. With the birth of my first child and the holidays right around the corner hopefully time will pass quickly.

Back