What do you do that is not engineering?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Understood. In the past, we weren't censored with language, and I personally prefer that. This is a place to let off some steam. As long as people are respectful with each other, then I don't think most of us have a problem with cursing (I certainly don't).

I get it. I have forums I go curse on. The filter is more about the technical content than anything else, but there's no way to restrict on a sub-forum basis so it applies to all.

Let me see what I can do though. Like I said, I would like to revisit, but I do hear what you're all saying.

I get it. I have forums I go curse on. The filter is more about the technical content than anything else, but there's no way to restrict on a sub-forum basis so it applies to all.

Let me see what I can do though. Like I said, I would like to revisit, but I do hear what you're all saying.
As a long-time member, I can safely say this board is to goof off with technical info mixed in. If you want to restore the boards in good faith, you'll have to trust our request to honor its culture.

Back