Delaware Results Not In Yet

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm pretty sure that the results come into the board and they send them out right away.

question is, is Delaware an EES state. I now know for sure they are not a ELSES state. I also know from previous experience that the reults came the same day as PA, making me think they are also and extra, extra slow state.....Can anyone confirm? If so, it needs to be added to the sticky....

Last edited by a moderator:
question is, is Delaware an EES state. I now know for sure they are not a ELSES state. I also know from previous experience that the reults came the same day as PA, making me think they are also and extra, extra slow state.....Can anyone confirm? If so, it needs to be added to the sticky....
I'm pretty sure that Delaware is not an EES state. I think they administer the exam themselves. So they would results directly from NCEES.

I just annoyed the woman and the DE board again. Still no results.
Hiya and Happy New Year:

This is a cool group, wish I had known earlier (Oct 2006 PE Exam). I am still waiting for the DE PE results. My best wishes to all who want "phew" good news.

Hi PhillyEngr, I'm in the same boat as you. Be sure to post if you hear something and I'll do the same.

Hi PhillyEngr, I'm in the same boat as you. Be sure to post if you hear something and I'll do the same.
Hi Lavadave.. Will post as soon as I hear something. Good Luck!!

DE results are in. Mailed 1/2/07. Well I "did not pass successfully", try again in April. :0fail

Good luck to all..

I didn't get mine yet, I guess it'll probably come tomorrow. Sorry to hear the bad news PhillyEngr. You'll get it next time.

Sorry to hear that PhillyEngr.
Keep at it and keep :study :study :study
Thanks guys/all. I knew it going in (PE Civil-Geotech), and will have to brush up my GEO sections as well as STR, TRANS and WR for April. In the end it is all practice practice.. here is my breakdown..

Breath ENV - 63

Breath GEO - 88

Breath STR - 75

Breath TRANS - 50

Breath WR - 50

GEO-Subsur Expl & Samp -75

GEO-Eng Prop & Soil Mech - 43 OOPS

GEO-Foundations - 33 OOPS

GEO-Earth Ret Str - 67

ENV - 50

STR - 50

TRANS - 50

Congratulations lavadave!!!! For passing the PE!!! Way to go!!!

:claps: :claps: :claps: :claps: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

I just got in the paperwork from DAPE with instructions to order the stamp and of course pay another fee. They were pretty quick with following up after the scores.

Back