December 2018 Test Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Never mind. I take that back lol I just saw that in September 2018, August results came in at 9:46 AM lol 
Do you have any other times? We can put some more info together to get a more complete picture... Here are times that I have:

May results - Tuesday June 12 @ 1415

June results - Thursday July 12 @ 1336

September results - Monday October 8 @ 1538

Do you have any other times? We can put some more info together to get a more complete picture... Here are times that I have:

May results - Tuesday June 12 @ 1415

June results - Thursday July 12 @ 1336

September results - Monday October 8 @ 1538
Lol this is getting into numerology levels of wild predictions.

This morning I saw a cloud that kind of looked like a P, for Pass...

Lol this is getting into numerology levels of wild predictions.

This morning I saw a cloud that kind of looked like a P, for Pass...
Kind of just looks like 3 data points, with zero predictions. But your sarcasm is noted.

I'll play along. I took the October Test, I got my results on November 7 @ 12:43pm.

All the best. I am taking surveying next month. What materials did you for studying? 
I used the Surveying Principles for Civil Engineers by Cuomo. I also bought the CPESR review course about two weeks before the testing date for their online practice exams.  

Oh yeah, I sadly have a number of times lol

May 2018 Results : Tue Jun 12 @ 1:37 PM

June 2018 Results: Thu Jul 12 @ 3:45 PM 

August 2018 Results: Mon Sep 10 @ 9:30 AM

November 2018 Results: Wed Dec 12 @ 3:42 PM

December 2018 Results: ......

All times are Pacific 

Last edited by a moderator:
I think i'm realizing that the time you get your email might actually depend if you pass or fail... 

I think the board sends all fails at one time and all passes at another... 

Just a theory... 

I think i'm realizing that the time you get your email might actually depend if you pass or fail... 

I think the board sends all fails at one time and all passes at another... 

Just a theory... 
Nope, my colleagues got their e-mails at same time last month one passed seismic and the other failed.

Resuls got delayed this month because of the Holiday season.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah last month I didn't get my e-mail till 4 PM and before that it was around 2 PM I believe so late afternoon is possible. 

Back