CT State Specific Surveying Exam Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shouldn't be too bad, right?

Picture_002.jpg

Well, we'll see, but I am feeling pretty confident this time around. Again. My assessment:

28 strong confidence that I got correct (enough to pass right there)

3 moderate confidence that I got correct

3 low confidence that I got correct

1 that I know for certain I got wrong

5 that I can't remember

Well, we'll see, but I am feeling pretty confident this time around. Again. My assessment:

28 strong confidence that I got correct (enough to pass right there)

3 moderate confidence that I got correct

3 low confidence that I got correct

1 that I know for certain I got wrong

5 that I can't remember
based on that, all you need now is to relax, and come out of retirement to initiate the most kick @$$ 10k in the history of EB.

Yeah, I don't know.  I think the person who changed the name of this forum meant PLS or LS or something similar.  Whoever did it must be from a communist state that uses RLS instead of an American term like PLS or LS.  Just my guess.

So...even though I have said at least 3 times that I'm done taking tests...at the request of my boss, I took the Connecticut exam in April.

It was a very hard exam and the other 7 guys in the room agreed.  I'd like to think I passed, but also not going to fool myself, especially after watching Sapper the past couple of years.

When I walked out of the exam, the proctor said to expect results sometime mid June.  The board website now says June 30th.
I still struggle with the idea that it should take 8 weeks to grade and review 8 exams.

I'm optimistic, based on Sapper's result schedule, that they might come in early, but here I am, almost 19 years since my first EIT exam, still checking this site and the board site hourly.

Some things never change.

Thanks to EngineerBoards for letting me vent all these years.

Larry

Not that I was looking for a response, or a fast one at that....but sometimes responses make you feel better.

Back