Corrupt a Wish!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Granted but now you will have to marry your butch cousin.

I wish I could go on a cruise for my anniversary

Granted. Unfortunately, your ship is hijacked by pirates and you're taken hostage.

I wish my wife would just give me a weekend off without the honey-do list.

Your wish is granted. But now, Honey won't do what you want.

I wish I could review the entire PE exam coursework, do all problems in my texts and be prepared for the exam in one day.

Granted. It all happens the day after the exam and you forget it before the next one.

I wish ESPN didn't go retarded over the NFL draft and actually show some sports like the NHL or NBA playoffs.

^^^ FAIL!!!

Granted. It all happens the day after the exam and you forget it before the next one.
I wish ESPN didn't go retarded over the NFL draft and actually show some sports like the NHL or NBA playoffs.
Granted. They now show only men's leg and crotch shaving competitions and that's the otnly channel you receive.

I wish i had mo alcyhol in my glass, yo!

BLING! Granted.

volpct.jpg

But as the label clearly says, it's for external use only, and when you take your "invigorating rubdown" to try to injest it through the skin, you are suddenly painfully reminded that you passed out in the briar patch last night.

I wish that all Corrupt-A-Wishes had accompanying pictures.

Granted, but this is the only picture that can be posted:

hillbilly.jpg

I wish i didnt have to get LEED acredited.

Granted. The company folded. Unfortunately, every other company pushes 6S twice as hard!

I wish my racecar wasn't plotting against me.

Granted. Now you your are stuck with her, her lovely tramp stamp, and crabs:

danica-patrick-life-time-female-sport-car-race-indy-ass-driv-demotivational-poster-1236953702.jpg

I wish the Lions will be over .500 this season.

Granted, they win every preseason game, then the owners lockout the regular season.

bush-locked-door.jpg

I wish my interview goes well for this new job.

Granted, they win every preseason game, then the owners lockout the regular season.
bush-locked-door.jpg

I wish my interview goes well for this new job.
Granted. The interview with go extremely well but the company will sit on you application for weeks and make you sweat before you get a "Dear John" letter.

I wish that my GMAT score will open up door for top 5 MBA programs.

Granted. You are accepted into the top 5 Masters of Bavarian Architecture programs.

I wish the audit team couldn't find me.

"I wish the audit team couldn't find me."

Granted, but I hope your arms are strong enough to hold on until they quit looking for you.

I wish I was flyfishing in a beautiful mountain stream in Colorado.

Granted. However, when the men you were fishing with realized what you were doing to the fronts of their jeans, they tested your ability to breathe underwater. BTW, you can't.

I wish I didn't have so much clutter on my desk.

Granted. However, when the men you were fishing with realized what you were doing to the fronts of their jeans, they tested your ability to breathe underwater. BTW, you can't.
I wish I didn't have so much clutter on my desk.
Granted know you have the ugly janitor spread out instead.

I wish I did not have to drive to Fort Belvoir for drill.

Back