Corona Spam Thread??

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You say that as a joke, but I love doing physical labor.  I hate just...working out.
I gave up the gym long ago, wasn't worth the $$$ to me. Do come, I provide free beer, Scotch, home cooked food/dessert, AND every visitor is assigned a complimentary comfort kitty and/or doggo (max 2 per customer b/c Rona).

I gave up the gym long ago, wasn't worth the $$$ to me. Do come, I provide free beer, Scotch, home cooked food/dessert, AND every visitor is assigned a complimentary comfort kitty and/or doggo (max 2 per customer b/c Rona).
*starts packing bags*

I think I want to try and figure out a way to not go to the gym, but still work out?  It's just difficult because I'm on the top floor, so I'm ultra conscious about my landlords downstairs.  MAYBE I'LL RENT A HOUSE IN SEPTEMBER?  THEN I CAN DO STUFF IN THE YARD.

I HATE ATTEMPTING TO GET NEW TRAINING/CERTIFICATIONS FOR THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT.

We have education people reviewing our engineering experience to see if we're legit.  They're...education people.  They don't know anything about construction.

But they're saying we don't know anything about construction?  UHG.

SPAM SMORES

INGREDIENTS 

1/3 Hershey’s Chocolate Bar

1 large marshmallow

1 slice Spam

butter

KING'S HAWAIIAN Original Hawaiian Sweet Dinner Rolls

Preparation

Step 1 - Fry thinly sliced Spam to your liking in frying pan over medium heat. (We like to slice ours thin like bacon!)

Step 2 - Cut roll in half, horizontally. Spread a little butter on inside halves of bread and grill in a pan, over medium heat, until lightly toasted. (30 seconds to 1 minute)

Step 3 - Place Spam on bottom half of grilled bread, then place chocolate over warm Spam. Chocolate should start to melt slowly.

Step 4 - Roast marshmallow to your liking. While still warm, place marshmallow on top of Spam, chocolate and bread. Using the top half of the bread, smash the marshmallow and remove marshmallow from stick, completing your sandwich like dessert.

Step 5 - Devour, and don’t be afraid to get messy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back