COME ON CA!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
you-need-to-relax.gif

On the BPELSG twitter account @CA_Engineers, 7 minutes ago they said that state specific results would be released today.

Not one of the 1st timers who passed immediately making those who failed a number of times feel like poop. Passed survey on 2nd attempt (2011) passed seismic on 3rd attempt (2012) failed construction 7 freakin times, finally I passed Transportation on 2nd attempt (Oct 2015) and after bearing 3 kids!!!! Don't give up!!!!! 

Not one of the 1st timers who passed immediately making those who failed a number of times feel like poop. Passed survey on 2nd attempt (2011) passed seismic on 3rd attempt (2012) failed construction 7 freakin times, finally I passed Transportation on 2nd attempt (Oct 2015) and after bearing 3 kids!!!! Don't give up!!!!! 
Wow! Kudos to you for the perseverance. Congrats!

The bpelsg Facebook page posted 15 mins ago that the state specific results will be out today! 

Results for the Fall 2015 Civil Engineer state-specific exams are being released today. NCEES results for PE and SE have also been released by NCEES. 

Because of the new fingerprint requirement, not everyone who passed the examination will be licensed right away. Those who passed the exam and have satisfied all requirements for licensure (including fingerprinting and passing the Take Home exam), should be licensed in the next few days. Those who passed the exam but have not completed all requirements for licensure (have not submitted fingerprints, have not passed their Take Home, on Admin Hold, etc) will have to satisfy the requirements before they can be licensed. The information they need will be contained on their email and/or letter attached to the email.

No one else got their result email? Got mine, failed seismic again. Man this sucks. Good luck to the rest of you and congrats to those who passed. Until next time....

got mine...failed survey again...the only one i need...i really dont understand what else i can study

when did u guys get the email? I am also waiting for surveying result.

Latest posts

Back