CO - PE Results!!!!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's almost comical at this point. Which state will be last?! California... or Colorado??

Awesome. You could be a hero to hundreds and have a way more enjoyable vacation. Worst case, nothing happens and you get to enjoy the awesome weather on the walk over.

So I walked down there and talked to the Lady mentioned previouly at dora who is incharge of this and she said.... The "guy" responsible for downloading our results off the CD from NCEES was on vacation last week... He is here now. NCEES is waiting for a response from the guy before they will post our results. The guy must be fairly inefficent. She said they hoped to have the results out from NCEES by friday. She said that she had recieved over 50 emails about this. And no i was unable to get my results or the guys name. :smileyballs:

This DESERVES action immediately, a certified letter is in order - we cannot stand or tollerate any of this nonsense

goddamridiculous

So I walked down there and talked to the Lady mentioned previouly at dora who is incharge of this and she said.... The "guy" responsible for downloading our results off the CD from NCEES was on vacation last week... He is here now. NCEES is waiting for a response from the guy before they will post our results. The guy must be fairly inefficent. She said they hoped to have the results out from NCEES by friday. She said that she had recieved over 50 emails about this. And no i was unable to get my results or the guys name. :smileyballs:

Thanks! Finally, at least something that makes sense; albeit a crappy reason.

Maybe since she got over 50 emails she'll tell the guy to download the results faster so that she can stop being bugged.

don't you love when there is "1 guy" responsible for downloading the CD of results - must be an important role that absolutely NO ONE else can fill - suppose that guy got lost on vacation or decided not to come back.....then what???

here is great quote from the PCS web site,

"As organizations continue to feel the strain of tightened resources and personnel, outsourcing becomes a more viable solution. At PCS we PARTNER with our clients, becoming an EXTENSION of their operation, not replacing it. We handle the time-consuming busy work, such as answering candidate phone calls and processing applications. This allows our clients more time and resources for other more meaningful tasks and enforcement. Because of our strengths, we can offer candidates flexibility and customization while decreasing costs and adding to the bottom line. Our command of licensure issues enables us to develop effective, affordable and unique solutions that meet your specific needs."

love the part about handling the Time-consuming busy work, such as answering candidate phone calls / emails....like 50 emails is so overwhelming - try working a large commercial construciton project where you take a vaca day and come back to 150+ emails in your inbox!

Appears to be an issue that would best be brought to the attention of the actual EIT/FS & PE/PLS licensing board. I don't recall paying a discounted rate for their late approval. Nor do I care that 'the guy' is on vacation. Completely absured that there is only one person who can perform this operation - typical government worker BS. For anyone who has to retake the test next cycle, delay on DORA's part is a day-for-day delay in repreparation for the October test and places them at a disadvantage to those in the other 28 states who already know.

Blame it on the furloughs!

I'm as frustrated as anyone, but the reality is that none of us should have expected results before now. It's brutal because other states started getting results (10) business days ago.

Everybody breathe, crack a beer once off of work and ease up on the refresh button. I know bet we'll have em later today or tomorrow based on Daniel782's site visit..

You'll get them when you get them. Honestly, a couple more weeks isn't going to drastically effect the study habits for those who failed and would start prepping for the October exam. If you think you'll be one of those who would need the extra couple of weeks, by all means start studying now. It isn't going to hurt anything. Who knows, maybe you might learn something you'll need professionally along the way.

As someone who has already gone through this (back before the direct notification system), you really won't remember the wait at all. You might remember some of the feelings and phases that you went through, but in the grand scheme of things a couple weeks is not going to change anything for most (but not all) of the test takers.

If you do find yourself getting worked up over the wait, may I suggest taking a vacation day and go watch some World Cup at a sports bar and have a cold one.

All very true. The annoyance is just knowing that they are sitting somewhere when they could have been sent out to us already. Honestly had I not known that other states had their results and hadn't heard about the issues at DORA I probably wouldn't be feeling very impatient at all.... Oh well...... let's all hope we pass

All very true. The annoyance is just knowing that they are sitting somewhere when they could have been sent out to us already. Honestly had I not known that other states had their results and hadn't heard about the issues at DORA I probably wouldn't be feeling very impatient at all.... Oh well...... let's all hope we pass
This. The only reason I am so bent out of shape is Ii know results are out.

Dexman, every day that goes by is a day I can't demand a fatty raise. Based on rppearso's info that's over $250 a day (gross) that I'm missing out on. Everyone in CO that passed is working for free!

Last edited by a moderator:
Dexman, every day that goes by is a day I can't demand a fatty raise. Based on rppearso's info that's over $250 a day (gross) that I'm missing out on. Everyone in CO that passed is working for free!
$250 a day?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back