CO - PE Results!!!!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Passed on my first go too. Mechanical (Thermal and Fluids Systems). Not too shabby for a guy with a Civil Engineering degree!

And here i was thinking Civil's didn't know how to read or write

Can you post the "CO_Pass" letter (if it doesn't have any personal information). I received my pass/fail letter saying i passed, but there was no second attachment.

Thanks.

I was still shaking after I got the pass results. When the two attachments showed up in my email, one the "pass_fail_letter," and the other the "CO_Pass," I clicked on the "CO_Pass" first thinking that would be the results, but it was just the generic info. I was shaking even harder when I had to click the other attachment.
Congrats to all who passed!! For those who didn't, just keep trying. When you get there you'll feel great. Good luck!

So whats the deal, can we call ourselves PE's or do we need notice from the state?

So whats the deal, can we call ourselves PE's or do we need notice from the state?
Wait until you have your number. There may be a few other small things that need to be cleared up, but you're almost there.

Hey - so do you guys get reimbursed at all for the costs of the PE? Books, fees, anything?
I wasn't sure if my boss was going to reimburse any of the expenses. I got my answer on April 2 - I got laid off.

Two weeks after the test, I moved to OR and have been eagerly awaiting the results. Now I can tell potential employers that I passed and am one step closer to being a PE.

Anyone gotten word as to when the PE numbers will be updated on the DORA ALISON website? I have pestered the people at the state so much already regarding exam results that I am hesitant to ask myself.

Anyone gotten word as to when the PE numbers will be updated on the DORA ALISON website? I have pestered the people at the state so much already regarding exam results that I am hesitant to ask myself.
No idea - I would bet that the way it's set up they will probably have to manually enter all the names and info into their database. While that doesn't seem like it would take that long, it did take about 2 weeks just to load up the results CD so nothing would suprise me.

I should be shocked if they don't have a macro written that can parse the whole file in about .2 seconds, but for some reason I'm not.

I should be shocked if they don't have a macro written that can parse the whole file in about .2 seconds, but for some reason I'm not.

Lol! This is what we get with reduced government spending....wait, how were so many other states able to have results, license numbers, etc. weeks before us?

If I remember right, they updated DORA pretty quickly last fall. Need to wait on my number for my company to order me a stamp. Anyone know what is the requirement for renewing, do we recieve notification, etc?

You're good for the first 2 years. As you get close to your renewal date, they'll let you know what to do.

shoot, I need to renew. Would you guys stop clogging up DORA for a few minutes?

thnx.

Last edited by a moderator:
There seems to be movement on the licensing front. My status on the state online registration service has recently changed from pending to approved. Hopefully PE numbers will be added to ALISON this afternoon. The website says updates are done daily after 3:00 PM.

There seems to be movement on the licensing front. My status on the state online registration service has recently changed from pending to approved. Hopefully PE numbers will be added to ALISON this afternoon. The website says updates are done daily after 3:00 PM.
Where are you seeing "approved"?

Alison is updated guys - check it out - NCEES wasn't pulling our legs

It appears that there were 230 new PE licenses issues through exam with a few extra also added through records review. I would have guessed that there would have been more than that based on the number of people in Denver taking the exam. Am I missing something?

Apparently there are lots of mouthbreathers who can neither read nor write in Denver.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back