CO - PE Results!!!!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Got the email as well.... waiting on results....... Thanks to Dan for going down yesterday and apparently rattling the cage a bit

Yes! Pass as well! Congrats everybody - feels good to finally know doesn't it?

:Locolaugh:

ALLISON was actually updated BEFORE emails were sent last time, so it really could happen anytime.

My boss isn't here so I can't go suggest he get me a fatty raise right now, but I am filling out a form for reimbursement of test fees. Should have a $360 check coming to me, now that's some fatty money. I could get...uh...one ski with that.

Last edited by a moderator:
I guess the visit worked.... Now I have something additional to celebrate on my honeymoon... A PE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's awesome! It seems the majority of the usual suspects on this topic are coming in with positive results. Cograts to all that passed and good luck to those who haven't posted yet.

Nerve wracking waiting to open that email. Cold Sweats!

That's awesome! It seems the majority of the usual suspects on this topic are coming in with positive results. Cograts to all that passed and good luck to those who haven't posted yet.
Nerve wracking waiting to open that email. Cold Sweats!
Yeah! The way my email window was opened up I just saw the title of the attachment as "fail_letter" - figured I was hosed for sure

Anyone know how it works regarding stamps? I see the link to Rule 5.1 that tells what the stamp should look like. You can just order them from stamp making places?

For the stamps, you can go to a place like www.engineerseals.com (or a similar company) and just submit your name and number. They will build it per state regs.

I was still shaking after I got the pass results. When the two attachments showed up in my email, one the "pass_fail_letter," and the other the "CO_Pass," I clicked on the "CO_Pass" first thinking that would be the results, but it was just the generic info. I was shaking even harder when I had to click the other attachment.

Congrats to all who passed!! For those who didn't, just keep trying. When you get there you'll feel great. Good luck!

Wahoooooo I passed, first time Civil/Water Resources and Environmental. Thank goodness the wait is over. Thank you everyone on this board for the company. Cheers!

I was still shaking after I got the pass results. When the two attachments showed up in my email, one the "pass_fail_letter," and the other the "CO_Pass," I clicked on the "CO_Pass" first thinking that would be the results, but it was just the generic info. I was shaking even harder when I had to click the other attachment.
Congrats to all who passed!! For those who didn't, just keep trying. When you get there you'll feel great. Good luck!
Thats exactly what I did, lol!

When will they give us our numbers?
I am wondering the same thing; although I keep telling myself that I can be more patient while waiting for the number versus the results. Once we get uploaded onto ALISON, then I will finally take a full deep breath and relax.

Hey - so do you guys get reimbursed at all for the costs of the PE? Books, fees, anything?

I will supposedly get reimbursed the test and registration fees.

Hey - so do you guys get reimbursed at all for the costs of the PE? Books, fees, anything?
I am likely to get reimbursed registration and testing fees. As for books (which I spent a small fortune on), I doubt that there will be any reimbursement. That's fine for me, as the firm I work for does not have any other folks going for their PE and they would not have any real use for the books.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back