Cats versus Dogs

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I may be somewhat biased since I'm allergic to cats. But I still think I wouldn't like them even if I wasn't allergic.

Serious response to a not-so-serious thread:

I like cats.  I've always had cats and I prefer them because they're tinier, easy to take care of, and are super affectionate in their own way.  I do want to maybe get a dog in the future, to try it, but I don't really like dogs because it seems like every dog I meet isn't trained...?  Like, they jump all over me, or they're always barking, and it's just...no.  Whereas cats can be dicks, but at least I don't need to go out into the snow to walk them.  Plus, cat vet fees are usually way lower versus dogs (based off of costs I've heard other people say), so.  Yeah.

Mine only go once a year for check ups, or when they're dying.

God no, I was just curious, they're sweet dogs. I actually just re-homed one that was dumped outside my gym a few weeks ago. Three dogs by myself was hell.
Should've just given it to Alex. They could use more animals. Wait until you have kids. The dogs will seem like a breeze.

Serious response to a not-so-serious thread:

I like cats.  I've always had cats and I prefer them because they're tinier, easy to take care of, and are super affectionate in their own way.  I do want to maybe get a dog in the future, to try it, but I don't really like dogs because it seems like every dog I meet isn't trained...?  Like, they jump all over me, or they're always barking, and it's just...no.  Whereas cats can be dicks, but at least I don't need to go out into the snow to walk them.  Plus, cat vet fees are usually way lower versus dogs (based off of costs I've heard other people say), so.  Yeah.
As a terrible dog trainer, I apologize haha. A well trained dog is so nice to be around, it just takes a lot of effort. And even then, one squirrel could momentarily undo all that training.

Should've just given it to Alex. They could use more animals. Wait until you have kids. The dogs will seem like a breeze.
Right? That's exactly what i'm worried about. My girlfriend is hesitant about having kids as well since she has two dogs, who knows when kids will happen. 

Right? That's exactly what i'm worried about. My girlfriend is hesitant about having kids as well since she has two dogs, who knows when kids will happen. 
You still working at the same place doing the same thing?

Anyway back to cat v dogs. You said you were allergic to cats? how the hell could you stand to be in Alex's house? Mildly allergic im guessing?
Just didn't stay inside very long. And didn't touch the cats.

Ok. I've never had allergies to speak of so i wasn't sure of the severity.

Latest posts

Back