California SE Licensure Application Timeline

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi All,

just wondering if anyone is familiar with the application timeline.

I applied to the California board in July (SE license thru comity) and only received an email saying it has been sent for technical review ( 3 months ago).
I knew I should be just waiting, but I may move in December this year, just wondering if this change of address will cause any issues.

Here is my information :

- Have obtained PE (California) license in 2017
- Have more than 5 years of experience after obtaining a PE license in California
- Have passed 16-hr SE exams already and exam results send to board already
- Application sent in late June
- Check has been cashed out in early July
- Received an email stating it has been forwarded for technical review in early august ( 3 months ago).

Just curious about everybody else's timeline....
Thanks a lot for the help in advance.

I would hope you have provided the Board with that change of address? That will not affect the review but if you haven't, it might affect you receiving timely notice.

Hi All,

just wondering if anyone is familiar with the application timeline.

I applied to the California board in July (SE license thru comity) and only received an email saying it has been sent for technical review ( 3 months ago).
I knew I should be just waiting, but I may move in December this year, just wondering if this change of address will cause any issues.

Here is my information :

- Have obtained PE (California) license in 2017
- Have more than 5 years of experience after obtaining a PE license in California
- Have passed 16-hr SE exams already and exam results send to board already
- Application sent in late June
- Check has been cashed out in early July
- Received an email stating it has been forwarded for technical review in early august ( 3 months ago).

Just curious about everybody else's timeline....
Thanks a lot for the help in advance.
You probably have a BPELSG Connect account. If so, changing address only take a couple of minutes.

Back