CALIFORNIA - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrat's SFME!!!!!!!! :multiplespotting: :appl: :appl: :party-smiley-048: :woot: :multiplespotting: :multiplespotting: :multiplespotting: :multiplespotting:

Royal Flush, what was your discipline?
I am in central Cali and dont have anything yet either. Congrats...
i took the civil - environmental depth.

I was surprised to see only one page!!! plus a green page with info on working on the "exam devlopment process"

when i failed all 3 last year, it was 4 pages -- one page that was a letter, with each test listed and "fail" next to it, plus one full page diagnostic report for each exam I failed: 8hr, surveying, and seismic.

My guess at the mailing timeline for results would be today (obviously) for sarcremento/san francisco, tomorrow for LA, friday for other Southern/northern california areas.

Congrats SFME...I'm hoping I get mine by the end of the week...

Any word on updating the database???

Congrats to RF and SBE.
Way to go.... :multiplespotting:

Personalized smilies! now this is one first class board :plusone:

congrats Royal Flush, Sadar Bridge Engineer and SFME! :appl: :appl: :appl:

:multiplespotting: :party-smiley-048: :bananalama:

WAY TO GO SARDAR BRIDGE ENGINEER!!!!!!!!!!!! :appl: :appl:
Thankyou all. Congrats to all those who passed.

Looks like Northern and near Sac got the results. I am located in Oakland.

Thankyou all once again!!!!

Finally!

CA got some results!

Congrats to you guys that passed!!! Way to go!!!

:appl: :appl: :appl:

For those that don't, keep at it. You made it through college and a couple of years doing this stuff. Now's not the time to give up.

Bay Area here. I got my results after I got home.....I passed. :appl: I feel happy, but more relieved. Congrats to all that passed!!!

Back