CALIFORNIA - RESULTS Oct 2010

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got result in mail today i had appeared for Seismic and Survey. Had passed 8 hour in April 2010. This time passed survey but failed seismic :-( i am really surprised as i thought I definitely nailed seismic but was not sure about survey well will see now in April 2011. :smileyballs:

Got result in mail today i had appeared for Seismic and Survey. Had passed 8 hour in April 2010. This time passed survey but failed seismic :-( i am really surprised as i thought I definitely nailed seismic but was not sure about survey well will see now in April 2011. :smileyballs:

I passed the 8 hour and seismic without any problem but am having a hard time passing the surveying. I am structural engineering by trade and schooling so i have never taken a surveying course. What did you use for your study material, did you take a review course, and do you have any suggestions or advice for me in april? Thanks.

All, I did receive a report this afternoon that one bin of the results letters for PE - Civil did not make the cutoff for mail late Friday afternoon as submitted for post marking.
Those letters went out first thing this morning. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Ric Moore

Examinations Manager

Board for Professional Engineers,

Land Surveyors, and Geologists
20090727002827780196-0-epic-fail.jpg

But thanks for letting us know! Hope to get my letter tomorrow

DID CA SEND ANY OF YOU THE RECEIPT OF PAYMENT FOR EXAM REGISTRATION?

THANKS IN ADVANCE FOR ANY RESPONSE!

All, I did receive a report this afternoon that one bin of the results letters for PE - Civil did not make the cutoff for mail late Friday afternoon as submitted for post marking.
Those letters went out first thing this morning. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Ric Moore

Examinations Manager

Looks like most of the bundles went to Speedy Gonzales, and one to Homer Simpson to deliver to the post office. For those who require pictures rather than the "mid" terminology, please consider Homer's mid section in your thought process.

FYI - The license lookup has been updated now.

I think it says that it has been updated, but in reality it hasn't. Yesterday it said updated on Jan 9th, and some other posters said they past all three tests with their name not on the list.

License database is not updated with new PE's yet it just was updated daily like it always says. It even said it was updated on Sunday.

License database is not updated with new PE's yet it just was updated daily like it always says. It even said it was updated on Sunday.
Mine's in there now. I just did a national exam, not a state specific.

So is it updated with new PE's yet? I know Ric said it wouldn't be updated until Wed or Thurs
Ric is again a little on a conservative side. My new ME licence number showed up on the board database this morning.

So is it updated with new PE's yet? I know Ric said it wouldn't be updated until Wed or Thurs
I don't think it has been updated for Civil - last PE# is still 77195, same as last Friday. They do some updates I suppose but it does not mean that everybody who pass will be there at once. My 2 cents.

Ric Moore

Examinations Manager

Ric,

Any idea if you send these out by last name? i.e. is there a group of last names, say a-g, that will be waiting. Or is it random?

Ric Moore

Examinations Manager

Ric,

Any idea if you send these out by last name? i.e. is there a group of last names, say a-g, that will be waiting. Or is it random?
my last name starts with T and i'm waiting.

Ric Moore

Examinations Manager

Ric,

A friend in my area got the letter yesterday, his last name starts with R. Mine starts with G and no letter yet. What if the last bin was the lucky one, as priorities were given to letters with bad news so people can re-register for the test? I am liking my theory so much :)

Back