California Results Any news???

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got the email from NCEES when I was in my car, and was essentially shaking by the time I got to my office computer to check the results. 

I passed!

I'm beyond stoked. It's been good commiserating with y'all this past week. 

My condolences to those that didn't pass. You WILL get 'em next time...

So sorry leggo!

Third time will be the charm for sure.
Congratulations, and thanks! It will be.

UPDATED DECEMBER 15, 2016 - Fall 2016 examinees: NCEES exam results are now available to California candidates. To view your results, next steps, and more information, visit your MyNCEES Account. California State exam results and Geology exam results should be released by Friday (12/16/16).

PASSSSSSS BABYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

RETAKE OF GEO PE EXAM!!!!!! SO STOKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CONGRATS EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

do you mean the password?
oh i was looking for the CA board ID, and oregon_matt told me it will be included in the email. For clarification, I have NOT get any email for state specific tests yet.

ya they send you the "password" email first then an hour or two later the results email. I think that is stupid they should just send you one email.

We want the State specific results already!  Congrats to all those that passed the 8hr

ya they send you the "password" email first then an hour or two later the results email. I think that is stupid they should just send you one email.
Its more complicated that way, you have to drink big government cool aid to understand.

This is the bad things of signing up for the boards emails I got this one like 2 minutes ago and thought it was the password email. NOT the password email.. arggggg

oh i was looking for the CA board ID, and oregon_matt told me it will be included in the email. For clarification, I have NOT get any email for state specific tests yet.
The "password" in the first email is actually your CA ID#.

You'll see when you get the two emails.

Last cycle I got my results around noon for national exam then the subsequent password email the next day in the afternoon and finally the actual results for the state exams 2.5 hours later.

my guy just emailed me his response

[SIZE=11pt]We have asked NCEES to release the national results this morning. The state exams should be out by tomorrow. However, we will try to start the release this afternoon if we can. And, yes, each and every one of the results is getting sent out by email. That is part of the reason why it takes so long to release everything. Civil Engineer results, of course, take the longest because of the volume and the coordination of three exams, so please give it some time before you receive it.   [/SIZE]

my guy just emailed me his response

[SIZE=11pt]We have asked NCEES to release the national results this morning. The state exams should be out by tomorrow. However, we will try to start the release this afternoon if we can. And, yes, each and every one of the results is getting sent out by email. That is part of the reason why it takes so long to release everything. Civil Engineer results, of course, take the longest because of the volume and the coordination of three exams, so please give it some time before you receive it.   [/SIZE]
Care to post here?

Do you guys know what the next steps are once you pass? If you click on Next Steps for California it just says we will receive an email from the board. Do you guys know when those e-mails might go out? Or what the content is? 

Do you guys know what the next steps are once you pass? If you click on Next Steps for California it just says we will receive an email from the board. Do you guys know when those e-mails might go out? Or what the content is? 
The next step involves tequila.

Latest posts

Back