California Results Any news???

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When do we think state specific results will be out??? :p The wait continues....

I'm sorry to everyone who did not pass the national portion this time around.  I took it twice as well and it feels so good when you finally get to see that green pass symbol! Don't give up! You'll get it next time.

For now, my wait continues!

Do you guys know if there is a diagnostic exam or score with a passing grade? Or we just get a pass? Curious because I walked out of there feeling like shit, and I can't believe the result. 

Do you guys know if there is a diagnostic exam or score with a passing grade? Or we just get a pass? Curious because I walked out of there feeling like shit, and I can't believe the result. 
You only get the diagnostic if you fail, I believe.

You only get the diagnostic if you fail, I believe.
Could you imagine the crazy employers:  "Yes your a PE but I need to see your diagnostic to make sure your a good enough PE..."

Government offices would be the first to implement that kind of thinking

Could you imagine the crazy employers:  "Yes your a PE but I need to see your diagnostic to make sure your a good enough PE..."

Government offices would be the first to implement that kind of thinking
True. I just want it out of general curiosity. Whatever tho, I'm happy :) Congrats to those who passed, and for those who failed, next time is the charm! 

[SIZE=12.8px]Smith, Patty@DCA[/SIZE] <[email protected]>

10:36 AM (0 minutes ago)

cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif

to me
cleardot.gif

[SIZE=11pt]The state results will also be released today or [/SIZE]tomorrow. You should receive an email from the Board with your results.

[SIZE=11pt] [/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Patty Smith, Licensing Analyst[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Board for Professional Engineers, Land Surveyors, and Geologists[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]2535 Capitol Oaks Drive, Suite 300 | Sacramento, CA 95833[/SIZE]

failed again...sick and tired of the exam asking questions that are not covered in any of the lectures or practice problems. 

Back