California Dreamin

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well it's not clear yet, but based on the available information, I believe they have re-routed the flux capacitor in order to accelerate database transfer over the ether.

Well it's not clear yet, but based on the available information, I believe they have re-routed the flux capacitor in order to accelerate database transfer over the ether.
Number one, locate Lt. Commander Data.

- Picard

We all keep looking for our names to show up in the database, but has anyone confirmed that the board will update the database this soon after NCEES releases the results?

Hah no, just keep checking

Actually I think it's all based on the interpretation of results by the 30th for state specifics.

Last edited by a moderator:
Which raises a question, the database has just a 5 digit number...

These two examples from engineerseals.com have a letter in front:

cape1.gif
cape2.gif

Last year's people, when you get the certificate, does it have the type letter (M,E,C, etc) as a prefix to the lic. number?

Feel bad for you guys waiting on results. Hope you get em tomorrow, I'm just waiting on my lic # so I can call myself a PE and order a stamp...
I've already started calling myself a PE and added it to my e-mail signature since my boss and a few other PEs told me to, but I'm still anxious to get the license # so that I can get reimbursed for the exam fee.

Which raises a question, the database has just a 5 digit number...

These two examples from engineerseals.com have a letter in front:

cape1.gif
cape2.gif

Last year's people, when you get the certificate, does it have the type letter (M,E,C, etc) as a prefix to the lic. number?
The database actually does display a letter code. M for mechanical, E for electrical, etc.

Latest posts

Back