CA SEISMIC & SURVEYING

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got my second email! Passed both state exams!

Congrats to everyone else that passed one or both!

Did anyone else not have a Table 2 on their results PDF? Even though they referenced a Table 2?
Just curious, if you passed is your name on the license lookup?

Thanks.

Password came at 4:34, now just playing the waiting game. My last name starts with W, and I feel like the most impatient person everrrr right now. 

Best of luck to everyone!

Just got the results. My first starts with B and last name starts with N. I passed both. Good luck to those who are still waiting for the results. To those who did not, best of luck next time! :)

Just found out I passed!!!! Received the email with the results at 6:02 (PT). Last name starts with "O".

I was only waiting on seismic (passed surveying and the NCEES exam last October). Thrilled to finally have these done! For those that didn't pass, keep at it - you'll get them next time!

Those people who passed the CA specific exams, how many files did you all received in the emails? I can not open mine using my iphone after entering my password.

@acesar thanks. I can not open my file after entering my password. I am using my iphone to open it. 

Curious - has anyone not passed one/both of the exam(s)? Based on the few who have posted, seems like they're sending out pass emails first.

I passed all three as well my first name starts with A and last name with K... Received first email around 4:50 and just got the results around 6:40. I guess that shows is not going in alphabetical order. Good luck to all.

I passed all 3 first cycle! Thank you EET. I love you all. Tonight we celebrate.

If you didn't pass, I believe you will succeed next test! If I can do it, anyone can.

Just created an acnt to post that I got my password email at 4:45p and got results @ 6:30p, I'm officially a PE!

Just got the state exam results.  Passed all three!  The only thing I need to do is submit the board notification form?  Anything else?  I assume that I need to pay to get my license (and find out what my license number is)?

Back