CA SEISMIC & SURVEYING

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can confirm that the emails are starting! I just got my password email! 4:45 (PT) for last name starting with "O" and first name starting with "A". Ended up in my spam folder so be sure to check there!

Never in my life have I wanted spam emails more than right now!

I was so disappointed that it wasn't there.

I received the first email also at 4:15pm. What is that means? Pass or fail? 

Yayyyyy.. check your SPAM folder dudes.. Just saw this:

BPELSG_Exam_Info, BPELS@DCA <[email protected]>

4:22 PM (32 minutes ago)

cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif

to me
cleardot.gif

Identification Number: XXXXXX

You will receive your exam results via email with an attached PASSWORD PROTECTED document within the next 24 hours.

Your assigned identification (ID) number (printed above) will serve as your password to open your exam results. Any correspondence to the Board should include this ID number.

Any questions can be addressed by contacting the Board via phone, email, and mail- http://www.bpelsg.ca.gov/about_us/contact.shtml.  We ask that you wait at least 72 hours before calling the Board.

Sincerely,

The Board for Professional Engineers, Land Surveyors, and Geologists

Do not reply to this message as this mailbox is not monitored.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This communication with its contents may contain confidential and/or legally privileged information.  It is solely for the use of the intended recipient(s).  Unauthorized interception, review, use, or disclosure is prohibited and may violate applicable laws including the Electronic Communications Privacy Act.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and destroy all copies of the communication.
Not that it necessarily really matters, but might you want to edit your number out of this post, if you are able?

EDIT: @ptatohed can you take care of this? @Road Guy?

Last edited by a moderator:
I received my email at 4:36. Last year it took my coworker about an hour and a half to get her second email... and I had another coworker get her email at 8:30 PM, so they might be coming in late!

ya I think last go around I was one of the first to get the first email. I guess this year I am one of the last

I received my email at 4:36. Last year it took my coworker about an hour and a half to get her second email... and I had another coworker get her email at 8:30 PM, so they might be coming in late!
Seems like it varies person to person. My emails were only 54 minutes apart last October.

Latest posts

Back