CA SEISMIC & SURVEYING

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats to everyone who passed!

To those who didn't pass one or both, don't stress too much. These tests are a totally different type of beast from the PE Exam. Don't give up! Put your head down, do all the practice problems you can find, and attack again come October.

Passed all three first try.

Just sent my notification form.  I could be wrong but I think we might have to wait until the end of June for our License....

Capture.JPG

Well you're not a moderator so I recommend you to shut up
I don't take recommendations from a millennial like yourself who lack moral values as to use cursing word with God and ask people to have intercourse with them on a public forum...

If you want to prove me wrong, explain your words (****** God)

I think you slipped through the cracks of proper education somehow..

Last edited by a moderator:
Passed all three first try.

Just sent my notification form.  I could be wrong but I think we might have to wait until the end of June for our License....

View attachment 9651
i think you only need to submit this form if you haven't formally submitted an application package to the state....in the past...application for the national exam was through the state....it has changed to be through NCEES now, so thats why the state may not be aware of your recent passing of the  national exam......im in the same boat....i passed national exam last year and survey in october...just passed seismic so im all square....not quite sure what the next step is.....but i want that number.....

I don't take recommendations from a millennial like yourself who lack moral values as to use cursing word with God and ask people to have intercourse with them on a public forum...

If you want to prove me wrong, explain your words (F*cking God)

I think you slipped through the cracks of proper education somehow..
Wow looks like some millenial beat the sh*t out of you, and now you hold a grudge against everyone of us. 

Maybe try getting a life? 

Apparently, some young guns ask for lewd acts openly in public forums because they have unlimited self confidence..

Your levels of stupidity continue to amaze me sir. Not everything has to be taken literally. Are you kidding me? Apparently not. 
You are not worth the electrons you used while typing and sending your messages online...

Good luck in your high life. When you need the God, remember the curse words you have used for him...

Back