CA Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some may still be at work and some people doesn't want to share. Socal hang on!!!

I'm in Norcal....hoping to receive the letter by the time I am off of work at 4:30PM. None of my friends have received it yet as of 1:20PM.

ashaman,

congrats. keep the engine running for seismic now. what depth portion did you write?

I'm in Norcal....hoping to receive the letter by the time I am off of work at 4:30PM. None of my friends have received it yet as of 1:20PM.

Update: Friends in Oakland got their letters now. I assume people in SF will get it also. Good luck to them and the rest of us.

Got it today. didn't pass :eek:(
i'm from SF

Sorry to hear that TLee. Goodluck next time....which depth did u write?

I'm in AZ, so have to wait till tomorrow afternoon for my results... :(

i'm from SF

guys check before u shoot messages.. Ajay, TLee has Mechanical listed as discipline. Anyways sorry to hear that Lee. Better luck next time.

i'm from SF

guys check before u shoot messages.. Ajay, TLee has Mechanical listed as discipline. Anyways sorry to hear that Lee. Better luck next time.

Oops...sorry about that....waiting for the results is driving me crazy....don't know if I will be able to sleep tonight...

Thanks guys. I guess taking the test on my birthday didn't bring me much luck. Good news is I went and saw the dentist...NO CAVITIES!

ashaman,
congrats. keep the engine running for seismic now. what depth portion did you write?
I did construction. I thought it was fair. Something you can definitely pass just from studying.
u can pass anything by studying LOL. what did u think about survey and seismic.. in terms of expectations and how u did the exam?

Passed all 3 exams, 1st try!! Phew!

Got the letter at work even though all other PELS correspondence before the exam was sent to my home.

No cut scores or results were included.

Good luck everyone!

Got the letter at work even though all other PELS correspondence before the exam was sent to my home.

Good luck everyone!
Congratulations!!!

Which depth did you write?

Last edited by a moderator:

Good luck everyone!
Congrats. That definitely calls for a bigtime party. Have fun.

Good luck everyone!

So you changed your address recently to your work address and before it was from your home. If this is the case, when did you notify them?

Thanks guys. I guess taking the test on my birthday didn't bring me much luck. Good news is I went and saw the dentist...NO CAVITIES!
Sitting at the dental office as we speak, better luck next time Tlee! Just one advice, forget about the omega, shoot for the rolex next time!

Aside any update on the heels pics someone mentioned hehe.

Back