CA Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are most of the folks here waiting for all 3 exam results or 2 or just 1???
First time taking it..and truthfully, I don't want to take it again...ever!

So does the 63% NCEES passing for first time Civil PE test takers apply to California? Just wondering.

Are most of the folks here waiting for all 3 exam results or 2 or just 1???
First time taking it..and truthfully, I don't want to take it again...ever!

So does the 63% NCEES passing for first time Civil PE test takers apply to California? Just wondering.
63 or 61? I believe its the national average, but the state averages shall be close. Anyways, I'm a first time taker too.

I don't know.

That is what most people say, but for me Survey was too much in too little time.

Wow and then the refile date, at least for the EIT, is Jan 29. Nice that they take 14 weeks to feed a scantron machine then give us less than 1 to refile!

Maybe the board is changing the dates based on our complaining on this board to screw with us. So beware what you say....

I would like to know what makes traffic engineers so special. Is it because it’s a California only test, a short test, so few people take it, or just because they like them more?

They just updated the website today and recommitted to releasing the results tomorrow. I think they may actually mail it out tomorrow!

I would like to know what makes traffic engineers so special. Is it because it’s a California only test, a short test, so few people take it, or just because they like them more?
I think it's because there are WAY more cooler songs relating to traffic engineering than there are about electrical, mechanical, chemical or even nuclear engineering. In fact, there's even bands called Traffic, The Cars, Drivin n' Cryin, The Chevelles. No bands called the Psychrometrics, Arc Flash, pV=nRT, SuperSaturated Steam, The Shunt Trips, etc. See where I'm going with this? No? Let's look at more evidence:

let's see....for Traffic Engineer's songs, we have:

Traffic Light (The Ting Tings)

Get Outta my Dreams, Get Into my Car (Billy Ocean)

Little Red Corvette (Prince)

Life Is A Highway (Rascall Flats)

Counting Blue Cars (Dishwalla)

Red Light (U2)

Fast Car (Tracy Chapman)

I Can't Drive 55 (Sammy Hagar)

and many, many more. You getting this? There are no songs called "When Fire Dampers Close" or "12kV Cable Insulation Is So Beautiful", or "Triple-Point Blues", or even "How Many Feet of Head Is Your Pump Worth".

As an EE, I find this a bit hurtful. And obviously I'm going slightly crazy waiting for my PE results. :tardbang:

Latest posts

Back