CA Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thats not true. People close to sac always get next day. I know people who got their FE last Friday when it was mailed on thurs.

Most of the Northern CA would probably get them tomorrow especially Sacramento and SF area but Southern CA will be Saturday the earliest. :waitwall:

Last time (April, 2009 exam) my friend got his letter on Saturday in NY. The letter are sending out on Thursday from CA.

Dang. I'm ready for some Hofbrau therapy. Is 1:52pm too early to start? I'm taking the bus home tonight so quantity is not an issue.

Anything to get my mind off of tomorrow's mail.

Dang. I'm ready for some Hofbrau therapy. Is 1:52pm too early to start? I'm taking the bus home tonight so quantity is not an issue.Anything to get my mind off of tomorrow's mail.
You are lucky you'll have your results tomorrow. And then you would have to figure out what poses to make for the awesome photos LOL. Looking forward to the pics, and see how many sparks fly :) .

Anyways good luck to everyone. Are they going to update the License Lookup tonite?

You are lucky you'll have your results tomorrow. And then you would have to figure out what poses to make for the awesome photos LOL. Looking forward to the pics, and see how many sparks fly :) .
Now hold on a second. Just to keep this fair, I'll expect you guys to post photos with your rewards as well!! I'll make my photo shoot as creative (or as boring) as yours. heh heh heh.... :asthanos:

Anyways good luck to everyone. Are they going to update the License Lookup tonite?
I think it's likely they'll update the License Lookup tonight, if they somehow don't manage to f$!% it all up. One of my coworkers took the PE in April and saw his results on License Lookup before he got his letter. He's in San Jose.

Best of luck, everyone!

Now hold on a second. Just to keep this fair, I'll expect you guys to post photos with your rewards as well!! I'll make my photo shoot as creative (or as boring) as yours. heh heh heh.... :asthanos:

I think it's likely they'll update the License Lookup tonight, if they somehow don't manage to f$!% it all up. One of my coworkers took the PE in April and saw his results on License Lookup before he got his letter. He's in San Jose.

Best of luck, everyone!
I don't know if I want to look up my name tonight?

Best of luck, everyone!
Hey baller, what city are you in? I'm in Fountain Valley.

Best of luck, everyone!
I bet it doesn't get updated until next week. Never has in the past 5 years, including last April. The results came out on a Friday, it was updated the next Wednesday. He's either BSing you or his results were delayed.

I bet it doesn't get updated until next week. Never has in the past 5 years, including last April. The results came out on a Friday, it was updated the next Wednesday. He's either BSing you or his results were delayed.
What do you mean by "results came out on a Friday"? Do you mean people in CA got it on Friday?

What do you mean by "results came out on a Friday"? Do you mean people in CA got it on Friday?
Yes, just like this year. I guess technically the results came out on a Thursday and the first people got them Friday. Most everybody had them by Saturday and the DB was updated on the following Wednesday. (might have been Tuesday, but not before).

I've been having this same basic discussion for the past few years with people, and it's always been the same.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, just like this year. I guess technically the results came out on a Thursday and the first people got them Friday. Most everybody had them by Saturday and the DB was updated on the following Wednesday. (might have been Tuesday, but not before).

I've been having this same basic discussion for the past few years with people, and it's always been the same.
It still doesn't stop me from waking up middle of the night and check the site hehe cuz thats what I have been doing the whole week. I'm in Orange County so most likely I won't find out until Saturday noon time when the mailman shows.

Best of luck, everyone!
Hey baller, what city are you in? I'm in Fountain Valley.
Grew up in Tustin, but now I work and ball in LA.

For sure the DB will not be updated until next week. My friend who got his TE cannot see his name in the DB yet.

Back