CA Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm slowly developing a burning hatred for Mark Elliott Foxworthy and his license having a**. It gets worse every time I see he is still the highest registration number.

It says they update the website overnight. Anyone know about what time the new licenses show up?

It says they update the website overnight. Anyone know about what time the new licenses show up?
Don't know exactly, but at the least its by 8am Pacific Time, since the update date is always new by the time I get into work. It always shows the previous days date though, so it's a bit confusing. Like today it says it was last updated Jan. 18th, which doesn't really make any sense, since they were closed yesterday. I suppose there could be an automatic refresh time for the database even if no new data was entered.

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't know exactly, but at the least its by 8am Pacific Time, since the update date is always new by the time I get into work. It always shows the previous days date though, so it's a bit confusing. Like today it says it was last updated Jan. 18th, which doesn't really make any sense, since they were closed yesterday. I suppose there could be an automatic refresh time for the database even if no new data was entered.
The update happens in the middle of the night around 1am PST. The site is always down around then. I know, because I am always up with our 6 week old around then.

I'm slowly developing a burning hatred for Mark Elliott Foxworthy and his license having a**. It gets worse every time I see he is still the highest registration number.
I'm sick of him too. I agree with the last couple posts, I think it's an automatic thing every night cuz we know darned well the Board wasn't doing anything yesterday, and we're still staring at Mark Elliott Foxworthy's name as the highest license number.

I have a feeling they will send the results tomorrow, but maybe it's me. I sent an e-mail to the Board about the fiasco, but as expected, didn't get any response. And why do we have to hate a guy who has no fault in this mess. This must happen every 6 months, and maybe one of us will be the center of the wrath for April 2010 exam.

I have a feeling they will send the results tomorrow, but maybe it's me. I sent an e-mail to the Board about the fiasco, but as expected, didn't get any response. And why do we have to hate a guy who has no fault in this mess. This must happen every 6 months, and maybe one of us will be the center of the wrath for April 2010 exam.
Awww, there's no real hatred for that poor guy; it's just displaced angst and a lil' bit of jealousy. Just a temporary thing to get us through this agony, simply because we really can't (or at least shouldn't) drink beer all day at work to soothe the wracked nerves. We're all coping here. :mf_bounce8:

Awww, there's no real hatred for that poor guy; it's just displaced angst and a lil' bit of jealousy. Just a temporary thing to get us through this agony, simply because we really can't (or at least shouldn't) drink beer all day at work to soothe the wracked nerves. We're all coping here. :mf_bounce8:
Sure. I'm waiting for the first message (not counting the spammers) that says "I PASSED" or the opposite. Then I'll have to scramble at my end to make sure that my mail gets sent in one piece from MD to NC. Hang in there guys!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Sure. I'm waiting for the first message (not counting the spammers) that says "I PASSED" or the opposite. Then I'll have to scramble at my end to make sure that my mail gets sent in one piece from MD to NC. Hang in there guys!!!!
I am not a spammer! :mf_followthroughfart:

LMAO, that name sounds all too familiar. :dancingnaughty:

I think there is a decent chance of some people getting letters today. Since it looks like they sent out the EIT letters on Thursday it is not unreasonable for them to have sent the PE letters yesterday which would have been their next working day. People in large cities close to sacramento have a chance for 1 day mail if the board dropped the letters off early enough.

I was thinking that some people will get the PE result mail in the afternoon on 1/21/2010.

Are most of the folks here waiting for all 3 exam results or 2 or just 1???
All 3, this was my first time taking the test.
You are definitely in the higher % first time taker bracket, well good luck Glen. But just knocking out the 8-hour + 1 will be a big bonus, myself I'm just waiting on seismic. It's so close I can taste it haha, good luck.

Latest posts

Back