CA Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just got the mail for my mom and it looks like her FE results are there but she wasn't home to open them to make sure. I checked my mail and no PE results. Anyone receive PE results?

Few folks claimed they received FE results in CA on the other board, anyone got theirs or is it just BS?
This is killing me!

A friend of mine who lives in Riverside County got his FE Result this morning. Any PE Results?

I can't believe they don't mail out PE results with FE... Anyone got PE result??? None here in Orange County.

SPEECHLESS... just fe and no pe sigh ...

This is new because every other time I have taken it with other FE individuals we received the PE and FE results the same day.

I got my mail today and I got my PE Results for CA Traffic. I thought that the results got moved to next week, but I guess not for a small discipline like mine.

I got my mail today and I got my PE Results for CA Traffic. I thought that the results got moved to next week, but I guess not for a small discipline like mine.
[SIZE=18pt]This is bizarre[/SIZE]

Yes, even though I got my results, it is bizarre for the rest of the disciplines... I don't get why they do things the way they do... Hopefully, they don't change the date again...I wish you all a good luck...

Just checked the license look-up, they have updated new license number. For the last exam it was up to 75476, anyone didn't get results letter but found their name???

***Update. Just checked again at 8:05am, now the new licenses number after 75476 are gone. Geeze what is going on??? Heartbroken when I couldn't find my name.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just checked the license look-up, they have updated new license number. For the last exam it was up to 75476, anyone didn't get results letter but found their name???

***Update. Just checked again at 8:05am, now the new licenses number after 75476 are gone. Geeze what is going on??? Heartbroken when I couldn't find my name.
I haven't seen anyone posting PE results. A few FE results, which is bizarre, but no PE. At any rate, the database will almost certainly not be updated until after most people have hardcopy PE results, so I wouldn't worry about it.

I looked at the agenda for the JAn 27 meeting and it doesn't include the usual line about approving PE exams. So probably they are not doing that this year. Since the FE is out, my GUESS is that it is possible people will get their results on Tuesday or Wednesday. But I still doubt they will update that DB before they mail out all the results.

Last edited by a moderator:

I haven't seen anyone posting PE results. A few FE results, which is bizarre, but no PE. At any rate, the database will almost certainly not be updated until after most people have hardcopy PE results, so I wouldn't worry about it.

I looked at the agenda for the JAn 27 meeting and it doesn't include the usual line about approving PE exams. So probably they are not doing that this year. Since the FE is out, my GUESS is that it is possible people will get their results on Tuesday or Wednesday. But I still doubt they will update that DB before they mail out all the results.
Thanks benbo but I swear to god the site updated few numbers cuz I was punching in 75477, 75577, 75877 and all came back with results. I am not hallucinating. Sigh just wait and see...

Thanks benbo but I swear to god the site updated few numbers cuz I was punching in 75477, 75577, 75877 and all came back with results. I am not hallucinating. Sigh just wait and see...
I guess it could be - it seems like a strange year. But even if they posted some results and then withdrew them, just because you didn't see your name doesn't mean they posted everything, or you need to lose hope. Never lose hope until you have the letter in your hand.

I guess it could be - it seems like a strange year. But even if they posted some results and then withdrew them, just because you didn't see your name doesn't mean they posted everything, or you need to lose hope. Never lose hope until you have the letter in your hand.

Well the screw over by the state continues. Everything they touch turns to rust. Grrr.

Appreciate the kind words benbo

This is serious screw-up. Someone actually posted that he/she got the results for PE with Transportation depth. Why would CA do something like this? I mean all FE and PE with Transportation only. I just hope things are normal next week. Wait and watch. Anyways, for the guy who got Transportation results, was it a P/F in all, give details. Thanks.

Sounds like somebody's messing you...traffic is not a module...doh!

I got my results for Traffic Engineering.. not the Transportation Depth for the Civil Engineering PE.. so I'm not messing with anyone's head... FYI, CA offers a License in Traffic Engineering....DOH!!!

Another friend of mine got his LSIT letter and it seems that nobody received PE result yet and 75476 license number is the last number since friday till today.

Latest posts

Back