CA result date for 2010?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Let me have my results already. Waiting reallly sucks man.
The only consolation for me is that CA allowed me take the exam with just 2 years of experience (unlike NY). Waiting sucks, so I need to keep reminding myself that the additional 5 week wait is a million times better than the additional 104 weeks wait (2 years).

The only consolation for me is that CA allowed me take the exam with just 2 years of experience (unlike NY). Waiting sucks, so I need to keep reminding myself that the additional 5 week wait is a million times better than the additional 104 weeks wait (2 years).
I just called the Board and the said they will mail the results out in 2 weeks :(

I just called the Board and the said they will mail the results out in 2 weeks :(
Cheer up :beerchug:

Let's pray that eveyone in CA can pass this time!

That's the 13th week so they will probably mail it by 14th or 15th..

We will start getting results by july 16-19. Hope no more delays.

So results are expected next week, but there is no board meeting scheduled!!! According to the PELS website, the schedule/notice for meetings is posted at least 10 days prior to the meeting.

So results are expected next week, but there is no board meeting scheduled!!! According to the PELS website, the schedule/notice for meetings is posted at least 10 days prior to the meeting.

They don't need a meeting for results. I have gotten my results for past exams days or weeks before any scheduled meetings.

They don't need a meeting for results. I have gotten my results for past exams days or weeks before any scheduled meetings.

I just spoke with the board and they are mailing out the results on Friday, July 16th.

~ Gobol

July 16 is a Friday. So board is closed that day. The next workday would be Monday (July 19). So all folks can expect results by July 22.

Furlough Fridays are over as of June 30 - so the board will be OPEN for business on Friday July 16th. Hopefully they will mail the results that day.

The PE and EIT result should be release out few days after the board meeting.I notice that there is a board meeting on May 5 and 6, 2010 (but this one shouldn't be it).

The next one is sometimes in August, 2010 (I was guessing the result time will be sometimes during mid to end of the July)

Follow is the link to see the board meeting (On the bottom of page 4)

http://www.pels.ca.gov/pubs/bulletin_spring_2010.pdf
Effective January 1, 2010, with new legislation, the CA Board Executive Officer now has the authority to issue exam results. No more waiting for a Board meeting to schedule release of exam results.

I just spoke with the board and they are mailing out the results on Friday, July 16th.

~ Gobol
When I sat for the exam they announced that the results would be sent 13 weeks from the day of the exam - which is 91 days - so from April 16 that brings us to Friday, July 16, 2010. Anybody receive there's today? Please post if you receive your letter. Thx!

~E.G.

Back