Bring Back the Lunch Thread !!!!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lance Toastchee crackers.....and I think if you can find other posts of mine in here, you'll see the same thing,...sigh!
ok my mind is loopy today...i read lance toe cheese crackers...how gross!!!!!!!

You know...you kinda have to wonder if that's what someone was thinking when they named them?? I may not have them tomorrow now!

Lunch today will be leftover lasanga. Made it saturday, put it in the fridge to set overnight then cooked it last night for dinner. It was super yummy for dinner, it should be even better today.

I have gallons of chili leftover from last night...leftovers rule, especially when you don't get home until 10 PM on class nights.

Got a lemon pepper chicken sandwich today. Had some leftover smoked mozarella and fresh basil leaves from a lunch over the weekend, so I put them on it too.

while the lasnaga was good, it was missing something. I used dried onion instead of fresh onion, because I wasn't going to go back to the store again. maybe that was the difference.

An "international" potluck at the office today. I ate enough to know my productivity will be gone for the rest of the day. I may need to take a nap...

that wouldn't work here. People would claim they brought an america dish and it would consist solely of a bag of chips then pig out on the more elaborate food others brought in

Theres a few people who dont bring anything, but for the most part we get some good participation.

A bag of chips...

And a large dish of homemade 7-layer dip (I was asked to bring an appetizer).

Back