Bring Back the Lunch Thread !!!!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’m switching to graveyard shift for a couple weeks, so my family and I had a late breakfast (close enough to lunch time, IMO) at iHop. Steak omelette with unlimited pancakes. So full...

Last edited by a moderator:
On my 小籠包 kick again.

imageService
I DID NOT KNOW THESE WERE A THING.  I AM DEF CHECKING OUT MY COSTCO FOR THESE.

Lunch today is soon to be leftover lemony shrimp scampi, plus a good old apple (don't forget to scrape off the wax coating before eating, everyone!).

Lunch today is soon to be leftover lemony shrimp scampi, plus a good old apple (don't forget to scrape off the wax coating before eating, everyone!).
Oh HELL YES, scrape of the wax. Just the other day I bought an apple from a grocery store (that shall remain unmentioned) and ate it a day later. It tasted absolutely DISGUSTING. Like I was eating plastic or something. Pretty sure it was the wax they apply to give it a shiny/polished appearance. So much so that it's transitioned from being my favorite fruit to not wanting to even look at the rest of em lying in my fridge. 

The Bell like Taco Bell? I saw an advertisement the other day for their new rattlesnake nachos.

Back