Bring Back the Lunch Thread !!!!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sad soup = Soup in a can, often reheated in a pot over a small, open flame, inside my cubicle.  It is often no hearty and does not fill your stomach for long.

BUT.  I did not eat sad soup!  I ate half a bagel and then was taken out to lunch at Zinburger and got a wonderful burger with carmelized onions, manchego cheese, and a fried egg!!!  The holiday spirit is alive and well!

Last edited by a moderator:
you have an open flame heating canned soup at your cubicle?!?  Is that OSHA approved?

Last edited by a moderator:
you have an open flame heating canned soup at your cubicle?!?  Is that OSHA approved?
Eh, it's under the general duty clause, so I should be okay.  Combustibles were kept 50-feet away as well, so my small open flame is technically OSHA good.

Also, the holiday season is strong in the office!  Christmas calzones!!!  For the office! 

My experience if I even side-eyed P90x:

15fb80bdf95b63c6c5e092864c986223.jpg

How is feta cheese and goat cheese so good? I’m doing a great job unpacking btw, not procrastinating by eating all the cheese i bought last night.

I'm eating the leftovers from Christmas dinner, which consisted of a ribeye roast. SO GOOD.

How is feta cheese and goat cheese so good? I’m doing a great job unpacking btw, not procrastinating by eating all the cheese i bought last night.
I wanted to like this 8000+ times, but I will quote it so you get additional kudos.

I had a frickin banging goat cheese the other day, paired with homemade raspberry jelly.  It was beautiful.  Also had a double creme brie.  I just...I need to restock my cheese drawer.  T_T

I sometimes bring bread and store bought packets of premade tuna salad.  Today I forgot the packet at home and found only the bread.  #lunchfail

Back