Board Software "update"

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
still working on the icon thing - I wasnt seeing it yesterday but now its there...

no its something here in the code, I can only commit to solving one problem a day :D

Yay!  Was super happy to get the notifications back on the mobile webpage!  Icons are still missing, but I can kinda figure out things based on the normal website.

One thing I have noticed on the normal website is when I click the notifications envelope I sometimes I have to click multiple times in a row for it to show the drop down of what the notification is.  Not sure if it's making me click as many times as I have a notification, but it's a bit annoying when I have both quotes/@'s and PMs in the log and I have to click like 7 times to get through to it.

Due to the "size" of the board (which I dont think its where it was 5 years ago) I cant even manage most of those settings myself, I have to submit a help ticket, some type of could platform.
Is the size of the board smaller or larger than it was 5 years ago?

Same, broke after I got a "board update" message when trying to load.

Back