Board Software "update"

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The color of the "little bell"?  - I think mine is green?

I can probably tweak the html for the layout and find that color, but I want to wait until they get the other kinks out before I make too many changes to it, they like to throw that back when I submit help tickets when their **** it f'd up and I ask them to fix something..

No notifications on iPhone safari.  Like, a single notification will pop up on the bottom, but I can't click to go to the notification (I can only close it), and there is not notification bell on the mobile page...so I can't actually see where the notifications are coming from when I have multiples in different threads.

I've done that as well but then it's effing tiny and I'm not a fan. 
You should be able to zoom in. If you can't go to Chrome settings, Accessibility, and select Force Enable Zoom. 

I just leave that on all the time so I can always zoom in whether the site allows it or not.

You should be able to zoom in. If you can't go to Chrome settings, Accessibility, and select Force Enable Zoom. 

I just leave that on all the time so I can always zoom in whether the site allows it or not.
I can zoom and do because I've got awful vision. But it's still annoying.

The old site layout was def more mobile friendly 

so for us iphone users they are spending more time on the app than making the mobile version better, but also there have been almost daily new patches to install to fix some of these, I was going to wait until the weekend to do them since they seem to find new stuff every day...

I got an email that the app was approved - I still dont see it for iphone but if anyone wants to check it out on the old google sucks platform I would appreciate it!

I got an email that the app was approved - I still dont see it for iphone but if anyone wants to check it out on the old google sucks platform I would appreciate it!
It's there for Android.

Screenshot_20200901-104951.png

I can't log in to engineer boards from the app. It's giving me an error, but that could just be because it just got approved. I will continue trying every once in a while.

thanks!  for the screen shot..

sorry this is annoying!  I dont think they were ready to roll it out 

Back