Big 10 vs. SEC

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which Conference is stronger?

• Big Ten

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • SEC

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
The poll needs an 'other' choice!
I agree!! I don't really keep track of college football besides what goes on in the Pac 10. All I know is that everyone hates us and that the West coast bias is alive and well! (how's that for starting some discussion!)

I'm more of an NFL gal anyway - can't stand the BS of college football, oh I meant BCS. But any football is better than no football.

Whoops... Pickens has been in the news a lot lately. Is the stadium finished? Sounds nice.
It is as about as far as they will complete for this year. Final completion will be right before the season revenge opener against Georgia in 2009 when Oklahoma State makes their National Championship bid.

:party-smiley-048: :multiplespotting:

That is when the SEC will be :brickwall: and :smileyballs: and OSU will be like :p10940623: :bananalama: :burgerking:

Last edited by a moderator:
I lived on the west coast and had to watch all the pac 10 shit- my god. play somebody before you bitch about how nobody cares about you! worst games i ever saw were upsets in the pac 10 that everyone saw coming except fans of the pac 10- seriously- i know its hard to stay up late and watch a real game but try it some time and you might see why no one respects you.

From which conference came the National Champion last season? The year before?
I am not an expert but I have a feeling that it is [SIZE=18pt]SEC[/SIZE]. i hope i am not wrong...... :17:

As long as the BCS is what chooses who plays in the championship rather than a playoff, the "championship" has about as must prestige and validity to it as a PhD from Phoenix Online.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back