BAD Movie Thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SW I, II, II don't belong in this thread because they were so bad I never even bothered starting to watch them, let alone turn it off or sit through.

The Bad Lieutenant: Port of Call New Orleans
I'm not about to Google Sucks that at work to see what it's about!

All very bad

Superhero movie - didnt get 15 minutes into this one.

Men who stare at goats - Even after I watched, I wasnt sure what it was supposed to be - Comedy, drama, weird?

GI Joe - I guess it was targeted at 12-19 year olds. Acting very cheesy.

Invention of Lying - Premise was funny but when it started doging religion I was done.

Wanted - just dumb, bending bullets?? come on.

Macgruber - Funny on SNL not for 90 minutes.

We saw men who stare at goats because some of the trailers were funny...yeah they put all the funny parts in the trailers so if you saw the trailers you pretty much saw the movie

We saw men who stare at goats because some of the trailers were funny...yeah they put all the funny parts in the trailers so if you saw the trailers you pretty much saw the movie
Yea, that was a disappointing movie. You'd figure with a cast like that it would have been better (George Clooney, Ewan McGregor, Jeff Bridges & Kevin Spacey).

Last edited by a moderator:
I think it might just be a george cloonery thing. His three kings movie from like 10 years ago is equally as weird

I think it might just be a george cloonery thing. His three kings movie from like 10 years ago is equally as weird
You may be on to something. George Clooney was also in Batman & Robin, which wasn't even good enough to be described as awful.

Why has Hollywood not made a movie about trainwrecks? You would think that people's inability to look away from one would help it become a blockbuster...

"The Fugitive" with Harrison Ford had a train wreck. Also, Under Siege 2 was AND featured a train wreck, with the one and only Steven Seagal.

Broken Arrow with John Travolta ended in a train wreck.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back