BAD Movie Thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No, it was not that bad. Take the concept of "bad", multiply it exponentially, and then sprinkle some wet turd on it when you're done. That's how bad the Dead Like Me movie was.

went and saw Dark Shadows for mothers day (My Wife and Mom wanted to go see it)

as much as I can generally overlook the pinko comie Johny Dep for good pirate movies.. this one is about 1/3 as good as the worst pirate carribean movie..

Youve seen all the funny parts on TV already....

bad news for me is in-laws also in town, so it cost me $88 to take my family, mom, dad, MIL, FIL to see a shitty movie yesterday... and no one even offered to buy popcorn either :(

Tim Burton hasn't made a decent movie since Edward Scissorhands.

No, it was not that bad. Take the concept of "bad", multiply it exponentially, and then sprinkle some wet turd on it when you're done. That's how bad the Dead Like Me movie was.
This.

Does "They couldn't get Mandy Patinkin to come back" help frame out how bad it could be?

I haven't seen all of it, but The Heartbreak Kid has been on TV and it's AWFUL. I'm starting to wonder if I like many Ben Stiller movies at all. Zoolander, sure, and maybe There's Something About Mary, but other than that his characters are incredibly unlikable.

Apollo 18...Actually walked out
I thought that one was pretty decent, if a bit slow. I like to blame untoward events (say, digestive related emissions) on moon rocks.
I just have a problem with movies when the characters are in a crisis (ghost, demons, moon rocks chasing them), and the next scene they are sound asleep and act surprised when they are being tormented again.

Back