BAD Movie Thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone seen Dirty Love with Jenny McCarthy?

The movie poster is in Merriam-Webster next to "bad movie"

^^^ It had Carmen Electra. Akin to J-lo, she ishot and only manages to show up in bad movies...

most of them aren't horrible movies I never want to see again, but they will never make it to my movie collection. I too love some really bad movies, it just really depends on movie

Any Batman movie not including Adam West, Michael Keaton, or Christian Bale (although Bale is getting annoying with his overly emphasized mouthbreathing...)

Slightly embarassed to even say but From Justin to Kelly has to be on the short list...

Oh and High School Musical 2 and 3.

Last edited by a moderator:
National Treasure

Hugo. (slow and terrible)

Undercover brother

Anything with the words Harry potter

Meet the parents 2&3

The last Austin powers movie , Beyonce sucked!

Either I was the only one on here who struggled through The Wicker Man, or you all are some twisted individuals, or haven't seen this yet. In the case of the latter, don't bother... It's not the a$$hole of the bigscreen, but you can see it from there.

Wendigo

Real Steel

51TT1G63VFL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Wow. "He's a rappin' genie with an attitude... and he's ready for slam-dunk fun." If that's not fourteen words of pure predictive bad-ness, I don't know what is.
Kudos to "Bad Santa" too (one of the few I've seen). It was one of those WTF movies... is it supposed to be funny? Dramatic?Tragic? Is it a heist movie? WTH is it?

And how could anyone miss the Rosie ODonnell collection?

- Exit to Eden, with Dan Aykroyd (bad)

- The Flinstones, with multiiple actors of now-ruined-careers (bad)

- I'll Do Anything, with Nick Nolte (bad) (okay, it was a small part, but she put the Rosie Curse on it anyway)

starwars episodes i, ii, iii
I find your lack of faith disturbing. Now setting Death Star weapons to permaban.

I was so caught up in the idea of new Star Wars movie as a teenager that if Episode I contained nothing but someone reciting the phone book, I would have messed my shorts at the midnight opening, gone home to change and grab a Dr. Pepper, then gone back for the 4 AM showing. It had a few cool scenes, but the whole little boy wonder Anakin and Jar Jar nightmare were awful.

I like a lot of the separatist and Palpatine secretly pitting both sides against the other to start a war and give himself more powers stuff. But the love scenes are just plain wooden. My ex-wife could fake it better than that.

Episode III was pretty awesome I thought. The Obi-Wan/Vader duel interspersed with Yoda/Palpatine was my favorite 15 minutes of movie ever.

I saw episodes 1,2,3 each once and I don't really have plans to watch them ever again...while there were a couple scenes that were good, the rest of the movie makes it not worth it to me. Episodes 4,5,6 however I can watch over and over again.

still haven't seen any of the LOTR all the way through just bits and pieces

I have yet to make through I, II, or III without falling asleep. I never went to the theater to see anyof them. I have tried to watch on cable or regular tv but never make it. I doubt that I will ever be able to remain conscious through any of them, they just don't hold my interest.

Back