AZ Results, are out!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

z06dustin

Reaction score
NCEES has released the results for the Principles and Practice of Engineering (PE) examinations. To access your results, please log in to your exam account at www.ncees.org/MY_NCEES/My_NCEES_Login.php and follow the instructions posted. Your exam results will then be e-mailed to you as a pdf attachment. If you do not receive your results by e-mail, please contact NCEES for assistance at 877-536-7729.

PLEASE NOTE: Your results will only be available through your exam account until January 1. After that date, you must contact NCEES Exam Administration Services directly to receive your results.

If you passed the PE, PS, or Structural II exam, and plan to practice in multiple jurisdictions, you may benefit from joining the NCEES Records Program. Once the state has issued your license, visit www.ncees.org/records to find out more about an NCEES Record and the reduced rate for newly licensed professionals. It’s a reliable, secure, and efficient way to transmit your education, experience, and exam information to other states and make professional mobility easier than ever.

And??? Did you pass? Which exam did you take? Inquiring minds want to know. :D

Congratulations!!!! Will you be celebrating tonight? Did you take it in Tucson or Phoenix?

Was it the PE or the FE?

Sorry, I have friends anxiously awaiting the arrival of their FE results. :)

Power, by the way. Sorry a bit excited. PE Power. I only have 3 years of exp so I won't be able to have my license for another year, AZ allows you to take the test w/ 2 years of exp.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was in the same boat last year. Passed Oct '08 (taken in Phoenix) and had to wait until this month to actually get my license. Now comes the next waiting game... how long will it take the board to go through my file yet again and actually assign me a number.

Unfortunately I will be sitting for the SE exams soon so it's a constant waiting game. Ugh.

CONGRATS.....!!

Did you get an email saying that NCEES has declared the results ? I logged into my NCEES account and it just shows my PE exam registration status.

CONGRATS.....!!

Did you get an email saying that NCEES has declared the results ? I logged into my NCEES account and it just shows my PE exam registration status.
Yes, the original post is the email I got from NCEES.

FE results are out, as well.

Good luck to those still waiting in other states!

i loged in NCEES .

it says takes one hour to email me.

i loged in NCEES .it says takes one hour to email me.
It'll probably be sooner than that. I remember that last year...my heart was in my throat! When you get the email, you will have to decide if you are REALLY ready to find out. It took me a good 5 minutes to decide I was. Good luck!

Worst part for me was the co-worker standing over my shoulder, and then reading the .pdf when it showed up in my email. I read it as "fail_letter"!!! didn't see the pass_fail_letter haha, really made my heart drop. But then I passed. It was a good feeling let me tell you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back