August 2020 Result

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
so looks like I was not part of the batch that got their licenses this round. I will call tomorrow to see what is going on but looks like I might have to wait another 2 weeks for the next batch. Anyone else on the same boat? 

Anyone received any Email from the board yet? When can we expect to receive the pocket card and wall certificate?
I’m curious if anyone has received this mysterious email yet lol. And as for the wall cert, the people who passed in July just got their wall certs, so I’d expect ours in another month. 

I’m curious if anyone has received this mysterious email yet lol. And as for the wall cert, the people who passed in July just got their wall certs, so I’d expect ours in another month. 
Nope, still no email.  And ditto, I've been following the July 2020 thread too... I don't expect to see anything til sometime in November.  

I didn't really care since getting my number on the website was all that mattered to me but now my workplace is asking for that letter to reimburse my test fees 😅 Hopefully it comes soon!

Back