August 2020 Result

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For those who did not able to receive an email form the Board. Any update? The Prometric just contact me yesterday to reschedule my exam due to the computer issues. Any has the same issues? really upset. basically they fail me and ask me to take it again.

For those who did not able to receive an email form the Board. Any update? The Prometric just contact me yesterday to reschedule my exam due to the computer issues. Any has the same issues? really upset. basically they fail me and ask me to take it again.
Same here, Prometric re-scheduled me for another test. I have to take an emergency leave for a week starting tomorrow to start prepping again.

One week left til they start issuing licenses.  Fingers crossed!  🤞
Just wanted to relay some info I was given by the board. I got impatient and called the board to make sure they had all my info and passing test results. They informed me that yes, they would be sending all the names this Friday to distribute numbers, but that the website might not be updated till Wednesday of the following week. So here’s to hoping they update the website Friday 🤞🏽

Just wanted to relay some info I was given by the board. I got impatient and called the board to make sure they had all my info and passing test results. They informed me that yes, they would be sending all the names this Friday to distribute numbers, but that the website might not be updated till Wednesday of the following week. So here’s to hoping they update the website Friday 🤞🏽
So I decided to call the Board too and I just got off the phone with my evaluator.   He also verified my all my info and reconfirmed that license numbers will be issued this Friday, but it probably wont be reflected on the License Lookup til Wednesday.

Y’all need to stop bugging the board...😆 I’m sure they have enough to do without you all badgering them...

Lol well it’s tough to be sure what happens next since their website doesn’t say anything about when license numbers are issued and the test result email has even less info. 
Just be glad it’s not like how it was just a few years ago. Take a written test and wait months to even get a result, let alone a number. 

Yeah right its a lot better now but I WANT my license number I am tired of worrying about it lol. I am pretty sure by tomorrow morning it will be up
I love your confidence! care to share why you are so sure so we can all be sure?

Thanks,
Not so sure PE wannabe

lol not sure what you mean after your thanks?

The evaluator told me this weekend and they are 100% updating it today. So she said by weekend its going to be up
Thanks for sharing! Hopefully they are right! I have waited years for this day! 😅
That's my signature. I am the "Not so sure PE wannabe"...

See↓ 

Sincerely,
Not so sure PE wannabe

Thanks for sharing! Hopefully they are right! I have waited years for this day! 😅
That's my signature. I am the "Not so sure PE wannabe"...

See↓ 

Sincerely,
Not so sure PE wannabe
hahaha oh got it lol me too but we are PE's now right? jsut waiting for the # we met all requirements

Well technically, all we did so far is fill up paperwork correctly 😅

I feel like we are not PEs until we are reduced to just a number! Lol

Back